Themes for Ultimate Droid 8.0

iRanduMi

Reaction score
Someone need's to port over the Revolution theme, then UD8 will be complete :)

agreed. Apparently there is already a port but it's rubbish in comparison to Sapphire's or BB's. That's the only thing that is keeping me from converting over cause it definitely is a wicked rom.

rctp10

Reaction score
I can't find any themes over on the ultimate droid site, under themes only think listed is broken link to redman x and a smoke theme ? Did I miss something ?

you need to go into forums and wala there they are, there are a whole bunch now.....yeeeha....try Blue nex theme its flawless

rctp10

Reaction score
saw that as well....think he was banned for some reason or another?

That's over there and this is here....please don't bring any drama into this thread :D

On topic, If you guys see any themes i miss post em and i'll add them to the op and get this stickied :D

Wasn't bringing anything up for drama, I really have trouble navigating that site to find anything. I had looked under downloads , themes and that was all I saw. Didn't see the link to CV's stuff will try again .

Duh! found it , but damn that server sucks..keeps crashing can't even stay on it long enough to look at the different themes. I will wait till they get them over here .

change the theme of the formate of the page and it should help it run alot smother. i had the same problem with the forums running supper sluggish and closing all the time. i just changed the theme on the forums and it runs great now.

ratboy3124

Reaction score
I can't find any themes over on the ultimate droid site, under themes only think listed is broken link to redman x and a smoke theme ? Did I miss something ?

you need to go into forums and wala there they are, there are a whole bunch now.....yeeeha....try Blue nex theme its flawless

Where did you see this? Link?

The themes over at blackdroidmod or in the forums under themes.

thundercats

Reaction score
agreed. Apparently there is already a port but it's rubbish in comparison to Sapphire's or BB's. That's the only thing that is keeping me from converting over cause it definitely is a wicked rom.

This is true. I believe it was RedmanX's port and it was definitely not up to the same scale as the rEVO theme for BB 0.4

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm really hoping we might see a 928Droid theme for UD8.

He said that he would consider it as soon as the updates for UD slow down.
That sucks...lol I like the look of the 928 theme but every UD update is exponentially better than the one before, and Id hate to see the updates slow down.

Its a shame it isnt easier for the theme devs to roll out updates. I havent themed anything before, but I can see there is a LOT of work involved in creating a theme, so I can understand 928's concern with the updates.

ratboy3124

Reaction score
I'm really hoping we might see a 928Droid theme for UD8.

He said that he would consider it as soon as the updates for UD slow down.
That sucks...lol I like the look of the 928 theme but every UD update is exponentially better than the one before, and Id hate to see the updates slow down.

Its a shame it isnt easier for the theme devs to roll out updates. I havent themed anything before, but I can see there is a LOT of work involved in creating a theme, so I can understand 928's concern with the updates.

928 doesn't mind if you port it over for your own personal use. I ported it over and it is very complete. I have screen shots here - http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ul...-support-will-handled-here-68.html#post791181 I used the Black Glass for Sapphire. I tried a few of them, but Sapphire turned out the best. The screens are from 7.0, but I'm running it on 8.0 and it looks great.