[Theme] eiker83... I present to you.. 24k Black Glass for UD 2.0

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank You!! yes please. I didn't add the images back in because if I do, I can't recompile it. I larned from GoldDust..lol.. Doing it all over again is far more painful than editing a couple mistakes and putting the images back in..lol

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I got phone and contacts done while I was waiting. I think all I am going to do is Music and then release it. Everything else will come as an update.zip add on. Been dilly dallying on it too long. Let's get it out there! I say.

Hey question for you eiker... if you go into the settings menu (um, before you just tried that file) were the icons gold or were they stock?

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the icons are gold and they look great, i have backed up successfully and i am updating now post back in a few

kratos

Reaction score
I got phone and contacts done while I was waiting. I think all I am going to do is Music and then release it. Everything else will come as an update.zip add on. Been dilly dallying on it too long. Let's get it out there! I say.

Hey question for you eiker... if you go into the settings menu (um, before you just tried that file) were the icons gold or were they stock?

I know I'm not the guy you are asking, but I can at least answer...

The settings menu has gold colored stock icons. In other words, they are the same icons as you would see on a non-themed UD, but are gold colored.

Kratos

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lock screen text is white....keyboard letters are white...and progress bars seem to be slightly darker red, im going to reboot and see if anything changes
edit...ok after a reboot everything i stated is still the same, let me know if you need anything else!

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Went backwards... after thinking about it, I know why though. OK, I got music done too so I am done. I will put the framework back together and then start merging apps in. Thanks again for the help eiker!

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i feel i should also mention this, but im not sure it even matters, i did not install the test file in this thread a few pages back

and you are welcome, glad to help sir! im sure you will get it youve never let me down so im not worried lol

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
nope, it didn't matter. you are all good. What happened was, ADB decided to flake out on me for a second and I tried to trick it.. it didn't work..lol So I will redo the framework again and then just put the entire theme in it with all updated apps and such.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there a way to not have to put all of your homescreens back together when flashing a new ROM?

i use titanium back up pro to back up all my data and apps, then after wiping and flashing a new rom i stop the market sync so it wont download all the apps, then i reinstall all my apps and data with titanium back up pro and i have no problems, i think with UD you can also go into UD Settings and do the same thing

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
bigjon.. this is just a teme but yes, for a ROM there is. Go into recovery (I use CW) and make a data only backup. Name it so you know which one it is. Also make sure the new ROM you want is on the root of your SD card. Now that you made that backup, wipe the phone clean.. data, cache, all of it. Now find your ROM.zip file and install it. DO NOT REBOOT. Now go into restore and restore your data only file. Now reboot. Good to go.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
eiker is correct as well. If you have TB you can use that. UD also has that option bbut I have never used it so I couldn't tell you how.

Marco Montana

Reaction score
This is a GOLD colored theme. For this, I am doing it a bit different than any other theme. I have made the base and now I leave it upto YOU!!! What apps need themed? You tell me, I theme it and update the file! I want the users of my theme to feel like they have a voice. Post your app request and I will get it themed!

eiker83.. you like my shout out?

Here it is folks, www.metamorphosex.com/GoldUD2.0.zip

I WANT SCREENSHOTS!!!! I will NOT be posting any screenshots of this because I want yours! You post them, I add them to the OP. It's that easy.

ALSO, any requests for anything, just ask. I will do my best to make it happen!

19906d1289532553-theme-eiker83-i-present-you-24k-black-glass-ud-2-0-cap201011112224.jpg
19907d1289532574-theme-eiker83-i-present-you-24k-black-glass-ud-2-0-cap201011112223.jpg

I'm a noob at this stuff! Can i just replace the zipped files on my phone or do i need a particular ROM?

segdoh49

Reaction score
Hey Xkape,
Hope you're feeling better. Just a little question...will this theme correct the noted problems with the bluetooth and the gallery etc or is it just a barebones theme ??? Also the caller problems

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Marco.. you need a ROM.

segdoh - I have tried in vain to fix everything but ultimately, I am not a programmer. I got the Gallery Fixed and LP Too (I hope.. we will see), I got the camera fixed and the lockscreen clock thing. All I am missing is Bluetooth. I have some ideas for that.