[Theme] eiker83... I present to you.. 24k Black Glass for UD 2.0

titans1

Reaction score
Is it going to be possible to theme hand sent? There are a few keys on the keyboard that are still white too. Del enter arrow up mic and space.
Also the arrows and the speaker in the power widget are white. Is it possible to edit more of the stock app icons like the music one? Maybe the launcher pro icons as well? Just trying to help. Lol
sent from my refrigerator I'm hungry

kratos

Reaction score
I finally got a few progress bars, but since I just woke up and am slightly hung over, I didn't even think of grabbing screenshots of them. So, I will explain now and then get screenshots later.

The "black stripe" portion for when "starting download" and "installing" apps IS black and gold.

The actual progress bar while downloading an app is NOT gold. It is still red.

Edit: One other thing I noticed is that when the alarm clock is set, the small alarm icon on the lock screen is red NOT gold.

Kratos

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
titans - already have it done, just haven't got it in there yet.

kratos - no need for a screen. I know what you mean. I will go check the progress_horizontal.xml again and also make sure my .png file didn't come over from Red Glass.

kratos

Reaction score
titans - already have it done, just haven't got it in there yet.

kratos - no need for a screen. I know what you mean. I will go check the progress_horizontal.xml again and also make sure my .png file didn't come over from Red Glass.

Ok, I won't worry about it then.

Kratos

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Ooohhh, I like this theme a lot! What's the easiest way to switch themes without losing how everything is set up? Could you also theme ChompSMS?

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
bigjon... when you install a theme you do not need to wipe the phone. You wont lose anything. If you do install this though, use the link in the Original Post. It's not done yet but, eh.. actually.. either one is fine really. Just note that I will be adding to it soon. Right now I am trying to invert the new Facebook to black instead of white.

And I see your request for Chomp

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Is there anything I have to do if I already have a theme? Or do I just put it over my present one?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you already have a theme, you should probably fash UD again without wiping. Otherwise you can just install the theme right off but if your old theme did something I didn't, it will remain.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you already have a theme, you should probably fash UD again without wiping. Otherwise you can just install the theme right off but if your old theme did something I didn't, it will remain.

What's up Xkape!

bigjon... what I've experienced in the past. If you have a different theme and you flash another on top of it. Some icons and other stuff remains. So it's like you have a remix of themes. I always restore to stock UD before flashing a theme.

Just some of my two cents :)

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ahh shucks, sorry xkape had the inlaws in town and didnt hop on here for a couple days, or i would have gladly tested for you!! i am so excited to see this theme progressing so nicely! excellent work. is the link in the op the original file? also im free the rest of the night and i plan on staring at this forum until the theme is updated with your official release, because i cant get enough of it! xkape if you need anything send me a pm, or shout out on this thread, i wont be straying far lol. thanks again for your dedicated work and unparalleled support of your work.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
no problem eiker.. If you want the test one I did, scroll up a few posts. I called it GoldDust. The OP link is for the original file.
I've been home sick today. aven't done anything else to Gold but I did do something you may or may not enjoy. I inverted the latest Facebook to be black instead of white. I am still fine tuning it but if you (or anyone else) would like to use it, go over to the themers section. It's under "thebowers"

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
"GoldDust" i love it! Bummers on the being sick, thats never fun. Take care of yourself first, we can all handle that. your well being is most important. im going to download and check this out, that gold keyboard looks sweet. and the facebook, ill have to check it out too. Get well soon my friend!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll be fine :) Yeah I thought GoldDust was proper. It's all in pieces. BUt soon.. it will all come together. I mean, it's all done except the framework. I gotta get the progress bar and the lockscreen right. Also edit all the lockscreens to get the gold font. Get rid of the clock issue on the lockscreen like I did with Red. THEN, stick all my themed apps in. I think for the phone, I have decided to make the background transparent.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK, I need a tester.. by testing this, you will need to make a backup cause all your gold will be gone. Until you restore your backup of course :)

What I need to know is all the font on the lockscreens gold, is the progress bar gold (it may not be due to stock theme color) and what color is the keyboard?

If successful, expect a full fledged Gold Theme Final Soon! If there are app requests after that, I will just add them as a seperate update.

Install this as an update.zip using CW

And your clock will not be fixed yet. I'll take care of that when I add the gold images back into the framework.

Last edited:

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
im backing up now sir and downloading the zip!!
and sorry im so late to respond!! thats my bad
so just flash this over my current setup/ then report back to your questions above?