[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Sapphire v0.8.4 now available!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
.... but had you started talking about the iPhone here, then that would have been a different storry dancedroid

Yeah, if someone asks for Black Glass for an iPhone...I will be typing in coordinates for a Cruise Missile strike.....

JUST KIDDING...sort of....:icon_eek:

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Thanks 928....I love this...
I changed the progress bars to green by pushing the 9 xml's into the drawable,
it works fine except the one market loading spinner gets messed up like all black and blocky...
any advice on whats going wrong?
Thanks

No idea on the progress bars, I haven't taken the time to mess with those yet.

BTW on the new update my settings icons are not themed anymore...

SON OF A........ some ding dong forgot to put the settings.apk in the update.zip!! GRRRRRRR!!! I was adding some new Icons for the Dock Settings and forgot about it!!

Will post a new version shortly !&#^@!!!!

Will also post a patch zip here in a few.

Man.........Now im confused with all these changes :icon_eek:

ME TOO..I vote you take over for a while. :)

My wife just gave me a valium...no telling what will be in the next update :icon_eek:

wingdo

Reaction score
OK, I tried to make a MM of just the status_bar_background.png, but failed miserably. I will have to depend upon the kindness of strangers.

Last edited:

gmmurphy

Reaction score
so sorry guys! i really never get hot here however, like tirkotret says, i was not speaking about the iphone or droid x or eris, ect.. i take my time and pride on searching and learning and not to step on toes. makes me crazy when members are trying to do the mods job!
sorry for the vulgar KNEE and Dave i would love to try the naked contacts

serveitup911

Reaction score
What an awesome theme! I feel like I have a whole new phone!

Here are some screenshots:

2yjyko2.png

2euq249.png

1fa16v.png

2h5pfuq.png

2iitjfd.png

dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid

wingdo

Reaction score
such ball busters here! everyone is so willing to fu)*)&)& jump up your @!# if you make a mistake. i thought we were here as the droid, (as 928 said (collective)) im here to learn. i search, and try not to ask questions that have been answered. so sorry..i feel i read, read, and read so is i dont step on someones ass and post in the wrong spot. when the mods tell me to go away i will.
again DAVE thanks for your theme, so sorry im in the sapphire forum, made an honest mistake windgo

Didn't mean to make it seem like I was busting your balls. I'm just feeling a bit sorry for 928Droid as he's got requests flying all over the place. Luckily he seems to be multiple people.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
So we are waiting for the update is my understanding? lol

serveitup911

Reaction score
Update.zip Patch for Missing Settings.apk (below)

Full Update is uploading and will be in Main Thread in a just a few...

Does this only affect the power control widget? If so, I'm not going to run the update because I don't use that widget anyway, and I love my current setup!

Thank you by the way for putting this theme together! It is very complete and looks awesome :icon_ banana:

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Update.zip Patch for Missing Settings.apk (below)

Full Update is uploading and will be in Main Thread in a just a few...

Does this only affect the power control widget? If so, I'm not going to run the update because I don't use that widget anyway, and I love my current setup!

Thank you by the way for putting this theme together! It is very complete and looks awesome :icon_ banana:
It affects alot more than the widget..trust me, run the patch or use the new full version.

Thanks!

serveitup911

Reaction score
It affects alot more than the widget..trust me, run the patch or use the new full version.
Thanks!

Ah yes, I see - the entire settings menu is awesome now with the cool icons! I ran the patch without issues - just a confirm that it works.

wingdo

Reaction score
OK, I tried to make a MM of just the status_bar_background.png, but failed miserably. I will have to depend upon the kindness of strangers.

OK, apparently I am less inept than I thought. For anyone who wants the original Droid Does background on the Notification Pulldown use MetaMorph to apply the attached file.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

OK, apparently I am less inept than I thought. For anyone who wants the original Droid Does background on the Notification Pulldown use MetaMorph to apply the attached file.
thank you wingdo.......

928 quit messing with the theme LOL : )