[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Sapphire v1.0 now available!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingdo

Reaction score
I love this theme but it really lags down my droid for some reason, it seems to be causing problems with launcher pro, is this a known issue?

I think the more detailed a theme, the more you may notice some lagging. Framework-res.apk for blackglass is about 50% larger than stock.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
For some reason this theme isn't displaying for me properly on this build. the font and time in the notification menu and dropdown menu are all dark and faded and it's harder to read. idk why...

droiddadi

Reaction score
I ran into lags,freezes and couple of reboots with this theme. Back to stock theme. No issues other than rare force closes of some apps

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
For some reason this theme isn't displaying for me properly on this build. the font and time in the notification menu and dropdown menu are all dark and faded and it's harder to read. idk why...

Sapphire has it's own App for changing those colors to anything you want. If I tried to change them with my Theme you would lose this option. Know your ROM......Menu>Settings>Gem Settings

phispher

Reaction score
New to Sapphire and 928Droid Black Glass theme and to applying themes in general. :) So far it's pretty sweet, I like the look. Just some feedback, this is minor but I'm sure you strive for perfection. In the 'gmail' app if for some reason you loose connection, there is a 'retry' button. The button is black and the text is too, making it hard to read. Any ideas on a fix, as it's possible this is simply a font change setting and I'm not aware of where to look. Thanks for any help, appreciate it!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
New to Sapphire and 928Droid Black Glass theme and to applying themes in general. :) So far it's pretty sweet, I like the look. Just some feedback, this is minor but I'm sure you strive for perfection. In the 'gmail' app if for some reason you loose connection, there is a 'retry' button. The button is black and the text is too, making it hard to read. Any ideas on a fix, as it's possible this is simply a font change setting and I'm not aware of where to look. Thanks for any help, appreciate it!

Know issue, but good catch.... there are one or two more like that, but are rarely seen.

Working on a solution.

phispher

Reaction score

Know issue, but good catch.... there are one or two more like that, but are rarely seen.

Working on a solution.

Rarely seen is right, definitely a minor issue. Theme rocks, very happy with it. Looking forward to more Black Glass goodness in the future.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Working on a solution.

Rarely seen is right, definitely a minor issue. Theme rocks, very happy with it. Looking forward to more Black Glass goodness in the future.

Trying to get the code for the buttons the same as the Droid X.. with it I can make all the "push buttons" Black Glass instead of having to keep some the stock grey with black lettering

Here you can see the results when all those buttons are Black Glass as they are in my Droix X Black Glass Theme, makes even the little Pop-up Menus look sexy :)

FYI, this is the new "Pop-up Menu background Glass" coming in the next upate..Pics do it no justice at all :)

13305d1281642328-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-sapphire-v1-0-now-available-device.png

13306d1281642338-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-sapphire-v1-0-now-available-device2.png

Last edited:

jdm627

Reaction score
How can I replace the gem animation after installed the them?

mjones73

Reaction score
How can I replace the gem animation after installed the them?

It looks like it moves it to /sdcard/928Droid, just grab the bootanimation.zip from that directory and copy it to /data/local. Whatever is in /data/local overrides the default animation installed in /system and you won't lose it unless you do a full data wipe.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928Droid - Any chance you can theme cytown's phone replacement? It would be much appreciated.

Pretty sure that is already done, it is in my Theme for CM6-RC2

Send me a link to the version you are using and I will double check they are the same. Also confirm which ROM you are running it on.

jimmypop13

Reaction score
I'm having a few problems. With the screen upright, the onscreen keyboard in txt messaging has a black background so the keys blend together. Also, this may be a sapphire issue but a few times the stock browser will just close all windows and reopen the homepage,. And twice I couldn't get the screen to come back on so I had to pull the battery. I had sapphire 084 and never had issues but when I upgraded to 1.0, I installed this theme at the same time so its hard to know which caused it

Last edited:

ellisz

Reaction score
Can I take the menunlock.apk from your earlier bb .04 theme and use it on the sapphire theme? I really liked that app.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.