[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 Bugless Beast v0.4 now available!

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928DroidBlackGlass2-2-MM-BuglessBeast2.png.jpg

928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Bugless Beast v0.4!

07/27/10 - NEW!!! All New "c revision" Updates for ALL 928Droid Black Glass Themes.
Lots of new Tweaks, Enhancements and System Storage/Memory Improvements!

"C Revision" Changelog:

• This Update also adds a "928Droid" folder on SDcard with Matching 928Droid Themed HTC_IME Gimpsta Keyboard app inside (install like any 3rd party apk)
  • 928Droid "Droid Does" custom LiveWallpapers
  • Bootanimation Changed to "Droid" version (certain ROMS)
  • Standard Wallpapers removed from Both Launchers (huge space savings in the internal system storage/memory) - Stock wallpapers added to SDCard in SDcard/928droid/Wallpapers folder.
  • Droid Does Themed Wallpaper added to Both Launchers
  • ADW Launcher updated to latest v1.0.1
  • Menu Unlock app added - Allows you to unlock LockScreen with Menu Key.
  • Drod X Video Player added.
  • Enhancments to Status Bar and Notifications Icons, Framework-res Icons, Settings and Widgets enhancements, New Pulldown "bar", and more!
Details, Screen Caps, and Download Links in Main 928Droid Black Glass Thread (link in sig below)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=U9DGNZRPB83FJ
Enjoy!

SDC_Bolts

Reaction score
I click on your thumbnail to view the screen shots and it says I do not have permissions to view them. Most of the time thumbnails can be opened to view the larger pictures. No big deal.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

honda450r14

Reaction score
i applied this over the last black glass theme an i do not have transparent dialer. do i have to do a clean install for this to to take place thanks

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
i applied this over the last black glass theme an i do not have transparent dialer. do i have to do a clean install for this to to take place thanks

Do you have Transparent Contact Screens? And is it clear when you dial the number (before hitting send)?

Just so it is clear (ha, ha) once the call is initiated the dialer is no longer clear (basically during calls), they are working on that.

gwwjpd

Reaction score

Do you have Transparent Contact Screens? And is it clear when you dial the number (before hitting send)?

Same here.
No Transparent Contacts, Call Log, Favorites or Phone Dialer.
And I did a clean install.

honda450r14

Reaction score
no it has the black background like the first 2 bugless beast themes did at all times. i installed this theme over insanly clean an i saw the transparent dialer it was really cool i might just try a fresh install an see if that works this theme is awsome keep up the great work

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
no it has the black background like the first 2 bugless beast themes did at all times. i installed this theme over insanly clean an i saw the transparent dialer it was really cool i might just try a fresh install an see if that works this theme is awsome keep up the great work

I hope you mean you installed Bugless Beast v0.4 over Insanely Clean....AND THEN my Theme..right??

Remember my Theme is just a Theme and not a ROM, you have to install the ROM the theme is designed for ...then the matching Theme.

Applying one of my Themes over a different ROM is just gonna cause issues.

honda450r14

Reaction score
no no sorry i said it confusing my bad i had bb with your theme an wanted to try a different rom so i wipped clean installed ic v1.1 then your matching theme for ic an that was where i saw the transparent dialer i didnt like the rom so i wiped clean an installed bb again an then your matching bb theme. Then today just did the updated c version of bbv.4 theme an that is where i am not seeing the transperant dialer sorry to confuse you thanks

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
no no sorry i said it confusing my bad i had bb with your theme an wanted to try a different rom so i wipped clean installed ic v1.1 then your matching theme for ic an that was where i saw the transparent dialer i didnt like the rom so i wiped clean an installed bb again an then your matching bb theme. Then today just did the updated c version of bbv.4 theme an that is where i am not seeing the transperant dialer sorry to confuse you thanks

I think we're both confused now :)

And you for sure got the new "c" version of BB?? and the Contacts screen is not transparent??

honda450r14

Reaction score
yep the file on my sd says 928droidblackglass2-2-buglessbeast-0-4-c-update.zip that it what i just installed 30 min ago everything else seems fine the 3g icon is green an the signal bars are green it def installed alot of stuff i didnt have in the last version which was 2-2=84b-01-update.zip. i have never installed the wrong theme for the wrong rom i dont think that is the problem.