[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 Bugless Beast v0.4 now available!

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
All I can say is ::hail: dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid:clap:

Will be worth the wait .

degauz

Reaction score
928Droid YOU ROCK !!!!!! BBV0.5 IS GREAT !!!! but missing something... hym i think its a 928droid touch i will be sleeping just a bit less until you release your love to it. Keep up the great work man truly great work. Will be a donation available when I see the new release for sure !

atico

Reaction score
Just rooted phone using BBV0.5 it great, now can't wait for the new theme!!! great work.

mcinvaille

Reaction score
I doubt you are counting requests to determine the need for supporting BBv5 but i am a fond follower as well and can't wait to get my Droid back to "normal"; that is 928Droid Normal!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I doubt you are counting requests to determine the need for supporting BBv5 but i am a fond follower as well and can't wait to get my Droid back to "normal"; that is 928Droid Normal!

BB 0.5 is one of the ones at the top of the list...when I get my replacement Droid tomorrow. It lasted almost a year before dying last week...bad timing becasue I planned to do themes with it this past weekend :-(

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
I'm having 928Droid theme withdrawals , I need a fix of 928Droid theme . dancedroid :) :icon_eek:

Cali E

Reaction score
any word yet? ive been trying other themes while waiting for yours and they all suck