[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for CM6 RC2 now available!

Brian_Rohan

Reaction score
How does one edit the Google Search bar (I'm looking to change this theme's Droid Does in the bar to Brian's Droid).

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

psychotic_penguin

Reaction score
I can say without a doubt this will be the only theme I ever use again. Everything is just the way I like it.
I switched from BB to Cyanogen today to try it out and it's just as flawless, you are quite talented I thank you.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
New GMail app is confirmed...has "Floating Headers" in threaded view, etc..

You get a Welcome screen about new features and perfomance when you open it the first time.

BTW, will Theme this and have a new CM6 RC2 update tomorrow with all the apps from the CM Gapps zip.... so far only Maps Twitter and Gmail are different, but I like to be sure :)

Last edited:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I can say without a doubt this will be the only theme I ever use again. Everything is just the way I like it.
I switched from BB to Cyanogen today to try it out and it's just as flawless, you are quite talented I thank you.

Thats why you can show your appreciating by donating through his website dancedroid

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Already got all the new CM6 GApps Themed, new update file is uploading :)

GO ahead and run the CM "Gapps-up" Update.zip that was posted ...by the time you get done my Black Glass Themed Version will be there ready to Theme back over the new stuff.. :)

New file name for RC2 will be : "928DroidBlackGlass2-2-CM6-RC2-GAup-NoLauncher-update.zip" .

Note the "GAup" in the file name, that lets you know it has the new CM Google apps updated apps (that I theme) inside.

Currently 44% uploaded.....

Will post again when it is linked in Main Thread.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
What are you waiting for.....get your "GAup". :)

07/30/10 - New 928Droid Black Glass CM6-RC2 "GAup"Version with the latest apps from the recent CM6 Google Apps Update themed..Including the new GMail app!

Enjoy and have a great weekend, it's late on the East Coast, I'm beat and crashing for the night!!

Last edited:

Jimmyzla

Reaction score

Appears to have the new Maps and Twitter updates already included in my Theme.

Only other file that looks different is GMail..if I confirm that it is different I will theme it and make a quick Patch/Update file for it.

It overwrites your theme in a lot of places - twitter, market just as an exmple.

I will hold for a bit to see if you release any updates to "fix" this.*

*As I have stated Black Glass should be the default theme for any self-respecting Droid. :)

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Jim....Look up ^

dancedroid

I will say the new GMail app is certainly faster...this is one of the changes I knew was coming to the Official Droid OTA Release. They did a good job with it...if only it had a black background!

tdog7879

Reaction score
Can u redo the new Facebook ..my phone just installed it ..I forgot to unchecked automatic updates ..thanks

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Can u redo the new Facebook ..my phone just installed it ..I forgot to unchecked automatic updates ..thanks

Coming later this evening or tomorrow..the app is very different so I want to take my time and try some things and then use it some and see how it looks..takes a little longer than just pasting my exisitng Facebook theme files into the apk. Actually I think it will be more "Black Glassed" then ever before due to to the new design of the app. I have already created 10 completely new Black Glass files just for one area of it....and that is just in res/drawable, the smallest of the image folders!!

Last edited: