[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for Sapphire v1.1.1 now available!!

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928DroidBlackGlass2-2x-Sapphire.jpg

09/09/10- 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x Sapphire v1.1.1 Released!!

Details and Download info in the main Black Glass Thread for Droid 1:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/928droid/79400-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2x-droid-1-a.html

Enjoy!

wingdo

Reaction score
I was SO happy to see this thread this morning. Looking great Dave!!!

wingdo

Reaction score
Dave, just out of curiosity how much deeper into the system does something like DE go as opposed to BG 2.2x? It seems like you go awfully deep into things, so I have a curiosity thing going now.

devinhfox

Reaction score
Sweet me like.
Any way to get rid of the huge DROID DOES whn pulling the notification bar down?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Dave, just out of curiosity how much deeper into the system does something like DE go as opposed to BG 2.2x? It seems like you go awfully deep into things, so I have a curiosity thing going now.

Just from glancing thru their first Metamorph DE they seem to be as far into chaning code as I am changing images.

Matt (Xeudeous), is a true Wizard when it comes to stuff like that and code in general.... IMHO, here is NO one in the Android world better at it!!

Luv.that.root

Reaction score
Try as I might I can't seem to get any theme to work. Some error with theme control file. I am positive there is a thread explaining the fix, anyone got a link?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Try as I might I can't seem to get any theme to work. Some error with theme control file. I am positive there is a thread explaining the fix, anyone got a link?

Please read the Main Thread Post #1 carefully, ll of the Themes are now Update.zip style Themes, NOT Metamorph Themes. They install just like a ROM update.zip.

Copy the file to the root of your SDcard, or a Folder that is easy to find (I have one on my phone called "Update Zips" to keep all my Theme/ROM files))

If using ROM Manager select "Install ROM from SD Card", find and select the file and hit OK, do not check any other option as far as wiping or backing up etc.. and it will install it for you.

If using Clockwork or SP Recovery, boot into recovery and scroll down to "Install Zip file", then Chose Zip File, navigate to and select the proper file and then scroll to yes and let if finish and then reboot.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
HEY NICE WORK!! keep it up. ill be in contact with you about my new ROM. but anyway where do you get the official developer badge ;)

Luv.that.root

Reaction score
Thanks a million for the hasty reply. I figured my problem out in a flash after your little bump in the right direction.

wingdo

Reaction score
Dave,

One minor issue. See the attached pic, but the numeric keypad on the D2 BGx keyboard the text is way too dark. I've attached a screenie from SetCPU, but this issue persists anywhere where the numeric keyboard pops up (i.e. contacts etc).

Attachments

• CAP201009052156.jpg
    CAP201009052156.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 283
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Dave,

One minor issue. See the attached pic, but the numeric keypad on the D2 BGx keyboard the text is way too dark. I've attached a screenie from SetCPU, but this issue persists anywhere where the numeric keyboard pops up (i.e. contacts etc).

See the Extras Download Folder for newer version...that was fixed last week. File name should have "NPF" near the end of it (Number Pad Fix)

wingdo

Reaction score
See the Extras Download Folder for newer version...that was fixed last week. File name should have "NPF" near the end of it (Number Pad Fix)

Man, you never give me anything to complain about. You take all the joy out of nit picking. :icon_evil: