Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for Ultimate Droid eXtreme 8.0 now available!

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928DroidBlackGlass2-2-UltimateDroid.png.jpg

928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for Ultimate Droid eXtreme 8.0 now available!

Details and Download links in main Black Glass for Droid1 Thread:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/928droid/79400-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2x-droid-1-a.html

Please use this thread for discussion and support,

Enjoy!

Last edited:

wingdo

Reaction score
Nice Dave! I will have to check it out at some point.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spankies:icon_ banana:Spankies:icon_ banana:Spankies:icon_ banana:

craigs93

Reaction score
Woo!!!!

Thank You!!!
Thank You!!!
Thank You!!!
Thank You!!!
:hail:
:icon_ banana:
:rating10:

I'm gonna have to change my signature....Sorry IcculusX

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sick theme Dave...as usual!!!! I noticed that the "Clear" key in the notification pull down is black on black text. Damn good work my man!! dancedroiddancedroid

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Sick theme Dave...as usual!!!! I noticed that the "Clear" key in the notification pull down is black on black text. Damn good work my man!! dancedroiddancedroid

Thanks!

BTW, I also noticed there is a setting in "UD Settings" to change the color of the Clear Button Text.........:icon_eek:.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thanks!

BTW, I also noticed there is a setting in "UD Settings" to change the color of the Clear Button Text.........:icon_eek:.

Ahhhhh ok!!! I'll look into that! Between us, I was REALLY hoping you would theme this ROM...and you did!! You're the man Dave!!! :blackdroid::yr1:

gmpdmd

Reaction score
So I have been running UD 8 for two days now (ignore sig) and I downloaded the 928 theme directly to my droid, placed on root, renamed update.zip, booted into recovery, installed update zip, it says install complete, I reboot...and...nothing has changed. Tried twice...thoughts??? I love these theme, ran it on other roms. Please help. Could it be cause I downloaded directly to my phone??

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So I have been running UD 8 for two days now (ignore sig) and I downloaded the 928 theme directly to my droid, placed on root, renamed update.zip, booted into recovery, installed update zip, it says install complete, I reboot...and...nothing has changed. Tried twice...thoughts??? I love these theme, ran it on other roms. Please help. Could it be cause I downloaded directly to my phone??

Downloaded and installed fine for me from my phone. Have you tried downloading the file itself again? It could've been a bad download.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Check the available space left in your system area...bet your full or close to being full...you may need to delete some bloat.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
It won't even start downloading for me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thats because MediaFire is down and has been all day...rumor is doing some maint until midnight,...didn't even give notice or anything...totally unacceptable for the money I have been paying them.

I am so tired of the hassle of these file hosting sites (mediafire and Mega), so I just purchased an Unlimited Storage/Bandwidth Hosting account from Network solutions and will be hosting my own files at www.928droid.com from now on. Been working on that most of the day, should have all files up by tomorrow.