[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for Simply Stunning v4.7 now available!

Lloyds

Reaction score
Ok, I have no clue how to actually find the download folder any more. I keep clicking on links that take me to forum posts.

petman

Reaction score
same with me Lloyds,,,, clicked on all the links and icons and all. and it takes me back to forums page.... looking to put this theme on my Droid 1,,, if someone could help with locating the link

gwwjpd

Reaction score
Ok, I have no clue how to actually find the download folder any more. I keep clicking on links that take me to forum posts.

same with me Lloyds,,,, clicked on all the links and icons and all. and it takes me back to forums page.... looking to put this theme on my Droid 1,,, if someone could help with locating the link

The links are in the main thread here. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/92...-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock.html The download folder links are in blue.

petman

Reaction score
gwwjpd, thanks downloaded and copying to fone, appreciate the post

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

The links are in the main thread here. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/92...-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock.html The download folder links are in blue.

gwwjpd, thanks downloaded and copying to fone, appreciate the post

Please keep in mind it is IMPORTANT to go to the main Black Glass Thread for the Download Folder links.....

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/92...-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock.html

this way there is at least half (or 10%) a chance everyone will read the instructions and FAQs and have a smoother install experience....and not ask me the same ole questions over and over :)

heck I can't make the Links any more obvious on that Main Thread Post.. look where it is says...

LINK:

and then click on the Blue Underlined words after that :)

Direct file link removed.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I updated to the new version of ADW launcher and lost the dock theme on my homescreen.

Is it possible to get just the update for the dockbar?

Tristor

Reaction score
Happen to know if this also still works with Simply Stunning 4.9? I'm planning on upgrading shortly and I'm still currently running SS 4.5 with your Black Glass theme. I'd like to preserve the look (keeping Black Glass as the theme) when I upgrade, so am trying to find out in advance.