[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for SS v4.4 now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnwag

Reaction score
Yep, I just did a nandroid restore to the point right before installing the theme. Sure enough, the same bar is there with SS 4.4, only it's blue now. Not sure how I missed that before. Anyway, thanks for the info ChevyNo1! and nice work to both you and Dave!

dhinged

Reaction score
Can we get a non-transparent dialer/contacts theme for SS 4.4? Even better, a semi-transparent or mesh background (in black) similar to CM6 notification bar background.

titans1

Reaction score
Hey chevy!!! i love the rom. and the kernal. I am new to modding droids and your stuff is the first i have tried. I looked everything over before i decided and like your work the best:)

I do have a question for you or who ever though. I play that stupid game homerun whatever. When i close the game down my phone locks up every time and i have to power down and reboot. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it three times. I didnt notice this problem before i rooted and installed your goodies. I have the ulv 1.0 with your ss4.4. My cpu is set at 250 min and 1000 max. I dunno if i am missing something or if maybe i just need to set my min higher before i play? Or is there maybe a different issue? i havent had problems with any other apps at all. Beyound that it has been seemless and smooth.

thanks again you rock...and i will be getting you a beer here quik...gotta deal with the wifey ya know:) She just doesnt seem to understand all my techy stuff nor why:)

Reaction score
928Droid this theme is by far the best I've had the pleasure of using. Mad Props for the attention to detail and the consistant high quality images. I love it!

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Theming 4.5 while on theroad. Wife is driving while I theme. Using it now will upload when I get home in about 2 hours.

Wow your wife really lets do this stuff around her. My wife keeps *****ing why I keep playing my phone.......dancedroid

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Theming 4.5 while on theroad. Wife is driving while I theme. Using it now will upload when I get home in about 2 hours.

Wow your wife really lets do this stuff around her. My wife keeps *****ing why I keep playing my phone.......dancedroid

My wife is the coolest, she helps me work on my cars/trucks/rvs..and whatever I am into. She's my best bud...pretty cool to be like that and look like she jumped off the pages of Playboy to boot ...:icon_eek:

Besides I rooted her Eris and put a Froyo ROM on it that I updated to Black Glass...so she is pretty happy! :)

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

My wife is the coolest, she helps me work on my cars/trucks/rvs..and whatever I am into. She's my best bud...pretty cool to be like that and look like she jumped off the pages of Playboy to boot ...:icon_eek:

Besides I rooted her Eris and put a Froyo ROM on it that I updated to Black Glass...so she is pretty happy! :)

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

dhinged

Reaction score
For some reason, my phone turned into a DHCP server while connected to my company's Wi-Fi. I don't know how it happened, but it bridged with our server's wi-fi broadcaster... I don't understand the whole explanation but I had to disable wi-fi because it was disrupting our company's internet connection. They found my phone's MAC address in the log files.

Has anyone experienced anything like this in Simply Stunning 4.4 with Black Glass? I have no idea how to enable/disable, but I noticed there are Spare Parts and Dev Tools applications with it.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
OP
928Droid

928Droid