1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for SS v4.4 now available!

Discussion in '928Droid' started by 928Droid, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  2. mej284

mej284 New Member

I just want to tell you thank you for theming your style to Chevy's Rom. I have it on my phone and I love it.
  3. drewmeyer87

drewmeyer87 New Member

Screens were broken for a few min, nevermindddddddddddddddddddd

edited*
  4. cyb3rtr0n

cyb3rtr0n New Member

Thanks for the theme, I like it.

Only one part I dont like is how it says Droid Does on the pulldown menubar.

other than that its a nice theme. I like the added colors of the icons in the menubar, instead of the icons being all the same color.

I like the transparency of the dialpad & contacts
  5. johnwag

johnwag New Member

Awesome theme! Question about calendar

I LOVE the theme! I'm running it on Simply Stunning 4.4, and it looks terrific. One thing I noticed, was an orange bar at the top of all the calendar views except for the Agenda view. I wanted to see if anyone else has noticed it, or if anyone had any suggestions on how to remove it. I attached some screenshots of what I'm seeing.

Thanks!
  6. 928Droid

Wierd!!! I don't do anything orange !!! Will check into it tomorrow.
  7. stewp97

stewp97 New Member

yup, I have it too. Chevy mentioned something about it in the main 4.4 thread a few days ago. I think it is just a small bug in the rom. Nice theme though! Thanks for putting it out!

peter
  8. 928Droid

Thanks for that info, I would have driven myself crazy looking for something in my Theme causing that!!
  9. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Yes, the 'orange' or 'blue' bar that is out of place is DEFINITELY not your theme ;) It is my framework, which will be fixed in the next release!
  10. 928Droid

Cool, thanks Chevy!! It is always great to hear stuff like that from the Man himself!! :)
  11. NattyBee

NattyBee New Member

yep, that's something in the rom...Chevy mentioned that he's trying to figure out why it does that a few days after it's release... don't worry, knowing Chevy, he'll have it fixed soon enough :)

**edit** I really need to read the entire thread before posting! oh well, I was right though, he's gonna have it fixed :)
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  12. NattyBee

NattyBee New Member

bettery icon...

Hey Dave,
    I just noticed something... when my battery hits the 10% that your rom doesn't support (90,70,50, etc) it shows Chevy's battery icon with those percentages...I'm not complaining, but it made me think...it really goes nicely with your Black Glass... may I request that you do battery icons like the one in 4.4? if they were red they'd match your clock ;) but that green standard battery with the percentages...well percentages are good, but the battery doesn't really fit your awesome theme!

anyhow, just a suggestion...

as soon as I get my phone working I'll give you a screenshot, btw...

at the moment I'm having an issue with Gmail, it's not sending, and it keeps showing new mail, and the inbox count never resets when I delete mail...I dunno why that's happening, but it didn't happen before and I was running SS4.4 with your theme before, so I highly doubt it's the rom OR your theme...haha!
  13. 928Droid

From now on all of my Themes will use the Battery Status Icons from the native ROM I am theming.. pretty much have to with all the 5, 10, and 20 percent versions available. SS will be changed in next Theme update I do.
  14. NattyBee

NattyBee New Member

had to wipe...

Man, I have no idea why this is suddenly happening, but aside from my Gmail problems, my phone began to just FREEZE after FREEZE...freeze up to the point I had to pull the battery, then reboot, and it runs for a few min and FREEZE. I just wiped. Again. this is beginning to frustrate me...haha!:icon_evil:
  15. NattyBee

NattyBee New Member

Sweet! I look forward to it!
  16. johnwag

johnwag New Member

Yep, I just did a nandroid restore to the point right before installing the theme. Sure enough, the same bar is there with SS 4.4, only it's blue now. Not sure how I missed that before. Anyway, thanks for the info ChevyNo1! and nice work to both you and Dave!
  17. dhinged

dhinged New Member

Can we get a non-transparent dialer/contacts theme for SS 4.4? Even better, a semi-transparent or mesh background (in black) similar to CM6 notification bar background.
  18. titans1

titans1 New Member

Hey chevy!!! i love the rom. and the kernal. I am new to modding droids and your stuff is the first i have tried. I looked everything over before i decided and like your work the best:)

I do have a question for you or who ever though. I play that stupid game homerun whatever. When i close the game down my phone locks up every time and i have to power down and reboot. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it three times. I didnt notice this problem before i rooted and installed your goodies. I have the ulv 1.0 with your ss4.4. My cpu is set at 250 min and 1000 max. I dunno if i am missing something or if maybe i just need to set my min higher before i play? Or is there maybe a different issue? i havent had problems with any other apps at all. Beyound that it has been seemless and smooth.

thanks again you rock...and i will be getting you a beer here quik...gotta deal with the wifey ya know:) She just doesnt seem to understand all my techy stuff nor why:)
  19. rooted_default

rooted_default New Member

928Droid this theme is by far the best I've had the pleasure of using. Mad Props for the attention to detail and the consistant high quality images. I love it!
  20. gwwjpd

gwwjpd New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

android dialer translucent