[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Sapphire v0.8.4 now available!

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
New Sapphire 0.8.4 Link is in Post #1 of main Black Glass Thread (link in sig) .... with an additional small surprise for the "Sapphire Gang" (hope you like it :)

Was the surprise the HTC keyboard :icon_ banana:

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Haven't checked out the surprise yet, just got it installed and adw setup. Using the explosive boot animation version found here Explosive Boot Animation. The explosion at the end kind of fits with Black Glass if you ask me.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
New Sapphire 0.8.4 Link is in Post #1 of main Black Glass Thread (link in sig) .... with an additional small surprise for the "Sapphire Gang" (hope you like it :)

Was the surprise the HTC keyboard :icon_ banana:

That was the old surprise....pull down the notification..

wingdo

Reaction score
I know this will shock you, but I liked the old notification pull down. With the transparent panel you barely make out the gem much less the text.

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I know this will shock you, but I liked the old notification pull down. With the transparent panel you barely make out the gem much less the text.

Not it doesn't shock me at all, no matter what I do everyone is not gonna like it....but it helps me remember which ROM I am theming :) Gonna do al them like this with the ROM's logo.

BTW, you can use Metamorph and easily change it... or pull framework-res.apk , open it and edit the Status_bar_background.png, then push it back.

I wanted it to be subtle, hence the dakness...open up your browser on google's home page and then pull it down. :)

wingdo

Reaction score
Don't know that I am that talented. I'll have to grab one of your other files and grab the needed file from there and try it.

RonsHome

Reaction score
Thanks 928....I love this...
I changed the progress bars to green by pushing the 9 xml's into the drawable,
it works fine except the one market loading spinner gets messed up like all black and blocky...
any advice on whats going wrong?
Thanks

BTW on the new update my settings icons are not themed anymore...

gmmurphy

Reaction score
such ball busters here! everyone is so willing to fu)*)&)& jump up your @!# if you make a mistake. i thought we were here as the droid, (as 928 said (collective)) im here to learn. i search, and try not to ask questions that have been answered. so sorry..i feel i read, read, and read so is i dont step on someones ass and post in the wrong spot. when the mods tell me to go away i will.
again DAVE thanks for your theme, so sorry im in the sapphire forum, made an honest mistake windgo

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
such ball busters here! everyone is so willing to fu)*)&)& jump up your @!# if you make a mistake. i thought we were here as the droid, (as 928 said (collective)) im here to learn. i search, and try not to ask questions that have been answered. so sorry..i feel i read, read, and read so is i dont step on someones ass and post in the wrong spot. when the mods tell me to go away i will.
again DAVE thanks for your theme, so sorry im in the sapphire forum, made an honest mistake windgo

Relax dude. Its ok. It was a mistake but had you started talking about the iPhone here, then that would have been a different storry dancedroid

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
it works fine except the one market loading spinner gets messed up like all black and blocky...
Thanks

No idea on the progress bars, I haven't taken the time to mess with those yet.

SON OF A........ some ding dong forgot to put the settings.apk in the update.zip!! GRRRRRRR!!! I was adding some new Icons for the Dock Settings and forgot about it!!

Will post a new version shortly !&#^@!!!!

Will also post a patch zip here in a few.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
such KNEE busters here! everyone is so willing to fu)*)&)& jump up your @!# if you make a mistake. i thought we were here as the droid, (as 928 said (collective)) im here to learn. i search, and try not to ask questions that have been answered. so sorry..i feel i read, read, and read so is i dont step on someones a$$ and post in the wrong spot. when the mods tell me to go away i will.

Thanks for the praise!!

OH, don't let anyone get you wound up, it's not worth it.... plus, I will be forced to put my Mod hat on if the language gets worse, DF takes keeping this Forum Family Friendly :)

Gonna be sending you a Test Zip in a PM for the "Naked Contacts" for BB if you want to try it....

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Thanks

No idea on the progress bars, I haven't taken the time to mess with those yet.

SON OF A........ some ding dong forgot to put the settings.apk in the update.zip!! GRRRRRRR!!! I was adding some new Icons for the Dock Settings and forgot about it!!

Will post a new version shortly !&#^@!!!!

Will also post a patch zip here in a few.

Man.........Now im confused with all these changes :icon_eek: