[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for CM6 RC1 now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhinged

Reaction score
New link in Main Thread. This version is without the transparent Dialer/Contacts.

MMS and Callinng Features restored, sorry about that.

The Transparent Dialer/Contacts version is coming in a few, wanna do a few more tests and then upload it.....

What page is that link on? There's over 50 pages there.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
New link in Main Thread. This version is without the transparent Dialer/Contacts.

MMS and Callinng Features restored, sorry about that.

The Transparent Dialer/Contacts version is coming in a few, wanna do a few more tests and then upload it.....

What page is that link on? There's over 50 pages there.

1st Page, Post #1 has all the links...or just click on the link in my sig below.

bluestudy4

Reaction score
Flashed the transparent dialer version with the latest nightly, and all works great, except for the Wysie phone options not being included. Love the theme though. And the dialer. Great job, man.

hiphopvenom

Reaction score
He updated his theme to include phone options... you can the link on his main thread

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Flashed the transparent dialer version with the latest nightly, and all works great, except for the Wysie phone options not being included. Love the theme though. And the dialer. Great job, man.

The "normal" Theme version should have both Phone/Contacts enhancements from the stock CM6. (additional options in Settings and in Phone app Menu)

The "Clear" Theme version retains the additional enhancments in the Settings Menu, but it does lose the Phone app enchancements Menu in the actual Phone app.

Will continue working on it until I have the Clear option AND the additional Phone app Menu enhancements.

Let me know if you find any other issues related to my Theme. So far I haven't noticed any others...yet :)

The latest versions were themed "old school" so all the original apks from CK6 were retained, just image changes.

My only glitch with CM6 so far (unrelated to my Theme) is the SetCPU issue. Would like to incorporate a fix for that in my Theme. I tried one of the update.zips that changes the SuperUser version (supposedly fixes the SetCPU not storing changes), but it didn't play very nice the first try .:icon_eek:

Any ideas are appreciated.

Syraz

Reaction score
CM6 + your theme is really nice looking... but unfortunatly the constant *insert launcher* fc i was getting with that rom I went back to jrummy...

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
CM6 + your theme is really nice looking... but unfortunatly the constant *insert launcher* fc i was getting with that rom I went back to jrummy...

I only get one FC on ADW when I restore my custom ADW settings in the ADW Backup/Restore Menu. After that one time it is 100% stable. I don't use the orientation/rotation option so maybe that has something to do with it.

Launcher2 has been 100% FC free....so far (fingers crossed).

stlcity

Reaction score
Dave with set CPU I yesterday flashed the SU version 2.1. It is fine now. Set CPU is not acting up anymore.

I DL and applied the latest version of your "clear theme" for CM6. Love it so far. Got the menu options back in "call settings". Thanks. What are the phone app enhancements that you are talking about that is not there in the clear version? Otherwise I have been running it for the past few hours and it is stable as it can be..

One request though: is it possible to make the notification pull down totally transparent? It is partially now...just wondering.

Love the transparent phone and contact screen.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Dave with set CPU I yesterday flashed the SU version 2.1. It is fine now. Set CPU is not acting up anymore.

I DL and applied the latest version of your "clear theme" for CM6. Love it so far. Got the menu options back in "call settings". Thanks. What are the phone app enhancements that you are talking about that is not there in the clear version? Otherwise I have been running it for the past few hours and it is stable as it can be..

One request though: is it possible to make the notification pull down totally transparent? It is partially now...just wondering.

Love the transparent phone and contact screen.

I must have goofed that SU update the first time, will try it again, thanks!

The normal CM6 Contacts/Phone app has some additional settings in the Menu when the Phone app is open. Doesn't effect operation, just some added bells and whistles...but would like to get those back with the clear version.

May do something different with the pull down later once everything else is sorted. Totally transparent might be cool, and is certainly easy to do.

trebb

Reaction score
I'm getting a very strange black box with a plus sign around the text of the person I'm talking to in my stock SMS app... very very annoying. If I change the background to black it goes away, but I don't like the black background/white text SMS.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I'm getting a very strange black box with a plus sign around the text of the person I'm talking to in my stock SMS app... very very annoying. If I change the background to black it goes away, but I don't like the black background/white text SMS.

FYI, my Theme is optimized for Black backgrounds and apps...hence the name..... :)

Sorry it bothers you. But if you can post a screen cap I might be able to do a workaround.

Status
Not open for further replies.