[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for CM 6.0.0 "Final" now available!

Cali E

Reaction score
YES! i got your theme to apply correctly. it is so dope! thanks for your support man. keep up the great work!

Cali E

Reaction score
I am giving your theme a test drive right now.

You can also pick up 2.5 meg of free space by nuking the CM6 boot animation. Just be sure to replace it with one of your choice into /data/local. Heck, if you really like the CM6 one, place it in data/local.

Good call on nuking the CM wallpapers. 7 megs of the android on the skateboard seems like a lot too much.

Craig

Actually you can delete the animation all together and not only will you save space, but the phone will boot faster....plus you will see a little hidden secret if you do. :)

Give it try, just rename your current one to .bak and reboot it.

ok, this is where my noobness really comes out. i wanna get rid of my boot animation. where is the exstension for that or how would i go about finding where it is in root explorer?

edit: nevermind i figured it out! i see ur suprise. very cool!

Last edited:

jdm627

Reaction score
The file name is com.amazon.mp3.apk and located in system/app

IF you installed the Gapps when you installed CM6, trust me, it's there.

There are also 3 other files you can delete, they aren't big but it adds up and they are HTC files anyway.

HtcCopyright.apk
HtcEmailPolicy.apk
HtcSettings.apk

Evidently these are leftovers for the Nexus Version.
Tried to remove Htc files with Root but can not be deleted

when you're in root explorer there is an option at the top right of the screen that says r/o r/w. r/o is default highlighted for read/only. You need to change it to r/w or read/write and then you will be able to manipulate the file however you like.
Thank you. Do you have the link for kernels about final version?

chomorro

Reaction score
K after reinstalling the wrong zip multiple times i finally got your theme working. Looks great so far, im using it with launcher pro.

Issue im having though, i cant read the notifications text. I figured out in CM settings to change the clock color so i can read it but i changed everything else to white in that menu and still the notifications drop down text is black.

Sorry i have never used anything but BB so im lost on how to fix this.

EDIT:Never mind it seems like you have to reboot every time you change a color.

So far so good this them is keeping me on CM excellent job :), can you fix one thing though. The 1 key being a different font then the rest of the dialer is driving me crazy LOL, no big deal.

Last edited:

trol1374

Reaction score
K after reinstalling the wrong zip multiple times i finally got your theme working. Looks great so far, im using it with launcher pro.

Issue im having though, i cant read the notifications text. I figured out in CM settings to change the clock color so i can read it but i changed everything else to white in that menu and still the notifications drop down text is black.

Sorry i have never used anything but BB so im lost on how to fix this.

EDIT:Never mind it seems like you have to reboot every time you change a color.

So far so good this them is keeping me on CM excellent job :), can you fix one thing though. The 1 key being a different font then the rest of the dialer is driving me crazy LOL, no big deal.

The reboot works to change. Had the same issue. But try doing the setting twice, making sure to press the center to set. Usually the second or third try and it will kick in.

FcoT

Reaction score
I am the Noob,, but where is this boot file?

FcoT

Reaction score
Cool! I like that better, definitely worth savings 2Mb

FcoT

Reaction score
i wish we had the cooler batterry icon you used to have

gwwjpd

Reaction score
i wish we had the cooler batterry icon you used to have

If you mean the Pulsar, that would be cool. But still with the ability to choose with/without percentages. Possible? Maybe a patch update zip?

Or, better yet, the Droid eye. That would be AWESOME!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Jimmyzla

Reaction score
I get a bad zip error when trying to apply the pulsar battery update.
NVM - duh.

Last edited:

FcoT

Reaction score
I am staying away from metamorph, it needs busybox to work, and installing busybox permanently disables compchace.