[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for CM 6.0.0 "Final" now available!

FcoT

Reaction score
I discovered it. I like liquids battery with percentage, always used morph to install it. When I learned of compache, a simple /system/bin/compcache stats told me that it wasn't working. After two days and about 50 clean installs,, i found it was busy box fault. As soon as you open busy box and apply it, it would break compchace in a way that I could not repair it. even by reinstalling it from scratch and new kernel.

Edit* easy test,, load up Liguid's 1.5 , runs script to veryfy compcache is working, then run busybox,, the run script again,, you can manually start it, but it wont auto start anymore

couple hours later*

I dont know where i read that morph needs busybox, but I guess it was some bad info, becasue I was able to apply my favority battery icon, sweet! I get to have the liquid battery icon and compcahce, WOOT!

Last edited:

tdog7879

Reaction score
im trying to install this theme ...I first tried downloading from the phone and i got the mulittouch KB and the themed adw launcher but during the process the main theme file failed so i went ahead and installed the keyboard and the Adw themed launcher but i couldnt get the main theme file to download from the phone so i did it threw the computer and booted up in recovery (clockwork)and tried to do it that way and i get a error message E:cant open/sdcard/download/928droidblackglass-2-2x-theme-cm6-ADWlauncher.zip (bad) installation aborted ... So what am i doing wrong ..please help!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
im trying to install this theme ...I first tried downloading from the phone and i got the mulittouch KB and the themed adw launcher but during the process the main theme file failed so i went ahead and installed the keyboard and the Adw themed launcher but i couldnt get the main theme file to download from the phone so i did it threw the computer and booted up in recovery (clockwork)and tried to do it that way and i get a error message E:cant open/sdcard/download/928droidblackglass-2-2x-theme-cm6-ADWlauncher.zip (bad) installation aborted ... So what am i doing wrong ..please help!

Sounds like a corrupt download...I would download it again.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
FYI, there is a new CM6 Droid2 Multi-Touch Keyboard Patch available in the Black Glass Cyanogen Download Folder.

Fixed the black on black "Number Pad" issue in Contacts and other places where you only type numbers. File name name has "NPF" near the end.

Be sure to delete the old Multi-Touch Patch file in the Sdcard/928Droid folder

Direct File Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nx5gp6eup437q8l

Last edited:

tdog7879

Reaction score

Good call thanks alot ! looks like twitter did not get themed for me any ideas?

tdog7879

Reaction score

Good call thanks alot ! looks like twitter did not get themed for me any ideas?

nevermind uninstall-ed update from market and now its themed?

bubbatech

Reaction score
Mediafire appears to be down. THe theme files cannot be accessed.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Mediafire appears to be down. THe theme files cannot be accessed.

Correct, I have been building a new site and moving all my Theme files all day long and into the night. Hope to have everything done some time tomorrow and they will be on MY Domain.

Rumor is Mediafire will be back up after midnight.