[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for CM6 RC1 now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trebb

Reaction score
I've used your theme on BB and I loved it. I don't recall having this issue.

I'll post something up in a sec. Thanks for the quick response. :)

Photoon2010-07-13at1548.jpg

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Love the transparent phone and contact screen.

BTW, I have some more "enchancements" coming to that very soon :)

Love it bro..cant wait.:)

Here are some screen caps of the tweeks on the Transparent Dialer/Contacts. I made all the buttons Black Glass/Translucent to go better with the naked background...plus a few other small tweeks.

New Update.zip will be up shortly with some other tweeks too. Check the Main Thread Post #1 in 30 min or so.

11740d1279072485-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-cm6-rc1-now-available-clear-dialer-theme-2.png

papy72

Reaction score
928Droid,

How did you get the clock in the far right side of the status bar to be white? Mine is almost black (I can barely see it). I've looked through and tried most of the cyanogenmod settings, but nothing seemed to work.

Edit: nevermind. I didn't realize that changing colors required a reboot of the phone to take affect.

Last edited:

Syraz

Reaction score
in the CM settings just change the font color, if you want white then go with #ffffffff. once you change all the text to lets say white then reboot phone and colors should be readable in white

papy72

Reaction score
in the CM settings just change the font color, if you want white then go with #ffffffff. once you change all the text to lets say white then reboot phone and colors should be readable in white
Yeah I figured that out. The part I was missing was the "reboot phone" piece :)

LVGDroidFan

Reaction score
BTW, I have some more "enchancements" coming to that very soon :)

Here are some screen caps of the tweeks on the Transparent Dialer/Contacts. I made all the buttons Black Glass/Translucent to go better with the naked background...plus a few other small tweeks.

New Update.zip will be up shortly with some other tweeks too. Check the Main Thread Post #1 in 30 min or so.

Are the Wysie phone options included on the transparent version posted last night?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Are the Wysie phone options included on the transparent version posted last night?

No, not yet.. hopefully soon....but there are other enhancements :)

OH, there are no longer 2 CM6 versions.. There is only the "Clear" Dialer/Contacts Update.zip version....and a PATCH Update.zip to change to the "Standard" Wysie Dialer/Contacts if you want that.

mousse04

Reaction score
Hi 928droid,

I got a problem with your theme on CM6:
When I try to download an application on the market I get a FC on com.android.vending.

this is a part of the logcat: do you have any idea:

D/vending ( 732): [14] AssetDownloader.downloadAndInstall(): Initiating Download for 1 applications.
I/vending ( 732): [14] DownloadManagerUtil.enqueueDownload(): Enqueue for download com.android.vending.util.DownloadManagerUtil$Request@440bd520
W/dalvikvm( 732): threadid=11: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x4001d808)
E/ActivityThread( 732): Failed to find provider info for downloads
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-14
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown URL content://downloads/download
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): at android.content.ContentResolver.insert(ContentResolver.java:583)
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): at com.android.vending.util.DownloadManagerUtil.enqueueDownload(DownloadManagerUtil.java:24)
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): at com.android.vending.AssetDownloader.startDownload(AssetDownloader.java:182)
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): at com.android.vending.AssetDownloader.downloadAndInstall(AssetDownloader.java:153)
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): at com.android.vending.InstallAssetReceiver.handleIntent(InstallAssetReceiver.java:52)
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): at com.android.vending.util.ServiceBroadcastReceiver$1.run(ServiceBroadcastReceiver.java:50)
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): at com.android.vending.util.WakelockedThread$WakelockedRunnable.run(WakelockedThread.java:38)
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1096)
W/ActivityManager( 121): Force finishing activity com.android.vending/.MyDownloadsActivity
I/ActivityManager( 121): Displayed activity com.android.vending/.AssetBrowserActivity: 330 ms (total 330 ms)
D/dalvikvm( 732): GC_FOR_MALLOC freed 4713 objects / 313760 bytes in 55ms
D/vending ( 732): [17] AssetDownloader.downloadAndInstall(): Initiating Download for 1 applications.
I/vending ( 732): [17] DownloadManagerUtil.enqueueDownload(): Enqueue for download com.android.vending.util.DownloadManagerUtil$Request@4408c7b8
W/dalvikvm( 732): threadid=14: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x4001d808)
I/Process ( 732): Sending signal. PID: 732 SIG: 9
I/ActivityManager( 121): Process com.android.vending (pid 732) has died.
I/WindowManager( 121): WIN DEATH: Window{4436e560 com.android.vending/com.android.vending.AssetBrowserActivity paused=false}
W/ActivityManager( 121): Service crashed 2 times, stopping: ServiceRecord{443cf540 com.android.vending/.util.ServiceBroadcastReceiver$EmptyService}

thanks

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Hi 928droid,

When I try to download an application on the market I get a FC on com.android.vending.

this is a part of the logcat: do you have any idea:

D/vending ( 732): [14] AssetDownloader.downloadAndInstall(): Initiating Download for 1 applications.
I/vending ( 732): [14] DownloadManagerUtil.enqueueDownload(): Enqueue for download com.android.vending.util.DownloadManagerUtil$Request@440bd520
W/dalvikvm( 732): threadid=11: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x4001d808)
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-14
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown URL content://downloads/download
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): at android.content.ContentResolver.insert(ContentResolver.java:583)
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): at com.android.vending.util.DownloadManagerUtil.enqueueDownload(DownloadManagerUtil.java:24)
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): at com.android.vending.AssetDownloader.startDownload(AssetDownloader.java:182)
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): at com.android.vending.AssetDownloader.downloadAndInstall(AssetDownloader.java:153)
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): at com.android.vending.InstallAssetReceiver.handleIntent(InstallAssetReceiver.java:52)
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): at com.android.vending.util.ServiceBroadcastReceiver$1.run(ServiceBroadcastReceiver.java:50)
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): at com.android.vending.util.WakelockedThread$WakelockedRunnable.run(WakelockedThread.java:38)
E/AndroidRuntime( 732): at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1096)
W/ActivityManager( 121): Force finishing activity com.android.vending/.MyDownloadsActivity
I/ActivityManager( 121): Displayed activity com.android.vending/.AssetBrowserActivity: 330 ms (total 330 ms)
D/dalvikvm( 732): GC_FOR_MALLOC freed 4713 objects / 313760 bytes in 55ms
D/vending ( 732): [17] AssetDownloader.downloadAndInstall(): Initiating Download for 1 applications.
I/vending ( 732): [17] DownloadManagerUtil.enqueueDownload(): Enqueue for download com.android.vending.util.DownloadManagerUtil$Request@4408c7b8
W/dalvikvm( 732): threadid=14: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x4001d808)
I/Process ( 732): Sending signal. PID: 732 SIG: 9
I/ActivityManager( 121): Process com.android.vending (pid 732) has died.
I/WindowManager( 121): WIN DEATH: Window{4436e560 com.android.vending/com.android.vending.AssetBrowserActivity paused=false}
W/ActivityManager( 121): Service crashed 2 times, stopping: ServiceRecord{443cf540 com.android.vending/.util.ServiceBroadcastReceiver$EmptyService}

thanks

Wierd, I have been downloading stuff with BG CM6 all day...but will check into it.

mousse04

Reaction score
Hi 928droid,

thanks

Wierd, I have been downloading stuff with BG CM6 all day...but will check into it.

For information, the problem comes from DownloadProvider.apk. I just replace this file with the one in the CM 6.0.0 RC1 and the problem doesn't occur.

Maybe you should have a look on this file.

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Hi 928droid,

thanks

For information, the problem comes from DownloadProvider.apk. I just replace this file with the one in the CM 6.0.0 RC1 and the problem doesn't occur.

Will do, thanks!!

EDIT: Found the issue, new version "b" uploading, will be in Main Thread in about 15 mins.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

mousse04

Reaction score

Will do, thanks!!

EDIT: Found the issue, new version "b" uploading, will be in Main Thread in about 15 mins.

Thanks again.

No problem...You, thanks for this perfect theme ;-)!!!!!!

papy72

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.