The Ultimate Issues...

rev.buttons

Reaction score
Dude, love the new rom...i haven't had any real issues except for 1.
My internet connection now seems slower and laggy/choppy. I have a chevy 1.25 kernel. Is anyone else noticing this or is there something I need to do to correct this. Thx again awsome rom
Rev.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Some issues are hard to tell why people are having them. My internet is fast. My phone is almost scary how snappy it is. I try lots of ROMs and this one folks has got it...

That being said, yet the music lock-screen controls do have some issues. The volume rocker music controls are reversed and sometimes it goes crazy and skips tracks till i shut off my phone. Other than that I have no issues at all.

READ THIS:
I made a quick MetaMorph for all you who do not like the UD Logo on your screen but want to keep your stock dark theme. Simply download the ZIP file and unzip the folder within it to your Android Themes folder on the SD. Do NOT rename or change anyhting in the file. Install it like any metamorph, and if you dont know what that is read up on it. Enjoy :) Make a backup so ya dont eff stuff up!

corrado_driver

Reaction score
can you put the screen unlocker up a little higher like in the default location on the lock screen. I love it besides I'm a UD user lol

c_mack9

Reaction score
i keep getting rejected text messages because its "full" ive deleted a bucnh of thexts so it isnt. and it also says memory is full? random FC issues here and there, screen locked up during browsing and i had to do a battery pull. this is not a good ROM, when is an update coming?!i just flashed my backup of ud8 and the same damn problem is there? how does that happen? also i cant log into the ultimate droid site? whats up with that?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BD changed his website. New name theultimatedroid.com

I have seen the memory full issue before. Search for it. It's not ROM specific.

EDIT: New site, new login. You have to register again.

publicanimal

Reaction score
Is this thread the closest thing to a bug tracker for this ROM?

I noticed that when in the (stock) browser if you go to Menu > Windows and close the last window you get a force close. I do this often so when I re-open the browser I get google and not the last site I was looking at.

Like someone above me I also noticed that the lockscreen music controls are placed directly over "Verizon Wireless".

Other than that everything is sweet. Looking forward to the update that will allow custom LED notification colors.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
BD, can we get some kinda fix for the rotary screen when using the LCD density hack? the images become off centered when we use the hack, is it possible to fix that?

element192

Reaction score
I noticed that when in the (stock) browser if you go to Menu > Windows and close the last window you get a force close. I do this often so when I re-open the browser I get google and not the last site I was looking at.

I have this exact same issue. I close out of the browser the same way for the same reason and noticed that I get this force close every single time.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score

I have this exact same issue. I close out of the browser the same way for the same reason and noticed that I get this force close every single time.

Ditto......

Yup...Tapatalk'd

beaton3344

Reaction score
Have the same thing with the browser.. No big deal with me at least I know its closed. Lol. Great ROM all around tho... My battery life is amazing best I ever had with alot of use and idle... I'm running Slayher kernel and I'm at 40 percent with 1 day 20 min use... That's using browser text pic messaging made several calls. Alot of updating Widgets. All in all best ROM and like everyone else I've tried them all.

OP
GohanBurner

GohanBurner

Reaction score
Maybe some of my issues weren't major issues but they need to be addressed anyways. For those who don't like the music controls...just remove the verizon logo in ud settings. Then you'll find that the controls are perfectly nested between the bars.

vmukund

Reaction score
BD and all others who wrote this ROM--damn awesome. Have to say customization to the core is possible with this. I have never ever seen something like this. Not yet tested the battery life.

One issue is the pandora sounding like crap. Does anyone else see this, I think this was there on UD8 I think? Also online radio from the browser sounds like it was on FRG22. Same issue I guess. Let me know if anyone has a fix.

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is this thread the closest thing to a bug tracker for this ROM?

Like someone above me I also noticed that the lockscreen music controls are placed directly over "Verizon Wireless".

Other than that everything is sweet. Looking forward to the update that will allow custom LED notification colors.

I think you can get rid of Verizon on lockscreen if you like.

Settings/Ultimate Droid/User Interface/Date and provider/Disply PLMN(lockscreen) unchecked.

I think that works. Tried to test it but my friend theme has it blocked out. I know that I got rid of it before though with those settings. Hope that might help.:)

JustisLewis

Reaction score
I think he was just pointing out that only the first is clearly an *issue* (bug) with the rom. The others are just things you'd like changed.

Maybe some of my issues weren't major issues but they need to be addressed anyways. For those who don't like the music controls...just remove the verizon logo in ud settings. Then you'll find that the controls are perfectly nested between the bars.

Sent from my Ultimate DROiD 1.0.0 using Tapatalk

jimmydickens

Reaction score
Pandora definitely sounds horrible when connected via 3G. That's really nothing new for me regardless of the ROM.