The Ultimate Issues...

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by GohanBurner, Oct 11, 2010.

1. GohanBurner

GohanBurner Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Ok, well I like this release so far, but there are some issues that I have come across as well as some requests.

(1) Volume rocker song changer
    The volume rocker song changer, for me at least, does not stop switching songs once pressed. It continues to loop songs until I reboot the phone.

(2) Please, bring back the black "popup" contact information that was in UD8.0.0. Using the stock popup information balloon in this release does not go with the stock modified theme at all.

(3) Please include a DSP manager shortcut in the near future, having to go into settings and audio settings (whatever I am not looking at the moment) is bothersome and could be eliminated all together with a shortcut.

(4) Wireless Tethering
    Using the latest wireless tethering application available (pre9) I am unable to tether wirelessly, when pressing the start tethering button I get a FC. However, wired tethering is still functioning properly.

2. xkape

xkape Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +37
    So there are 3 things YOU would like to have and those are major bugs? I'll give you credit for 1 bug with the song switching but man... i dunno. I'll just leave it at that.

3. drpaul07

drpaul07 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'd like to add here as well if you don't mind...

First off, this rom has been working quite well for me, and I thank you Blackdroid for putting the effort and time into this rom. I will be using it for a while thats for sure :) Just wanted to mention a couple small 'inconveniences' here to see if others experience these and also to see if they might possibly be fixed in a future release.

1. The volume rocker music controls are backwards. Holding volume down goes to the next song while holding volume up goes back to previous song..just odd is all.
    2. The lockscreen music controls are placed directly over the 'verizon wireless' words. I was wondering if the controls could be placed right above 'verizon wireless' instead?
    3. Very minor but just noticed...when in the market app, when i bring down the notification bar all the way, the right two thirds of the bar turn to a lighter gray than the left one third of the status bar. Only happens in the market app for some reason.
    4. The contacts list doesn't move very smoothly..it is kinda of choppy for some reason.

Otherwise this rom is great. Thanks again!

4. stabl4life82

stabl4life82 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    dont use the music app much so dont have to worry bout that one and everything to me is working flawless so far and i have been messing with it since last night..i am running slayer 1.2 kernel in mine and getting excellent battery life with setcpu...100 times better than the stock kernel

5. bendystrawboy

bendystrawboy Member

Ratings:
    +2
    anyone switch from lfy to this rom? lfys been so awesome i'm considering just sticking with it.

6. elucid

elucid Member

Ratings:
    +0

What is lfy? I've tried kangerade, bb.4, lithium mod, ss4.8, ud7 and 8, shadowrom (briefly).
    None compare to the smoothness, speed, and twweakability of ud.

7. xkape

xkape Premium Member

Ratings:
    +37
    lfy = Liquid Frozen Yogurt

8. the blackdroid

the blackdroid Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    I can take are of these things no problem. The next update will be real soon.

9. xkape

xkape Premium Member

Ratings:
    +37
    If you are not a UD fan (I AM) try Project Elite. Dude makes a damn nice ROM.

10. OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel Silver Member

Ratings:
    +64
    I guess my only real issue so far is the lack of ability to use this Rom as a teleporter! I guess I kind of got caught up in the hype and was really looking forward to time travel. Oh well, maybe next release?????

11. xkape

xkape Premium Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Its in the UD Settings.. I live in Ohio and I ate lunch in Orlando and dinner in Vegas... you're missing out my friend.

12. the blackdroid

the blackdroid Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    I tried time travel. Thats how I ended up in 2010. Im from the future. :icon_eek: I worked for google making Honeycomb and that was my project. So when I ended up in this time I figured I would corner the market on android roms.............its all going according to plan :happy: