The Ultimate Issues...

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow, glad i don't have any of these very odd issues...

jadesaber2

Reaction score
LED notification light does not go on when I have new mail/texts/missed calls. I can't find any place to mess with the settings for it, either.

gwhiz377

Reaction score

glynch

Reaction score

grinchy

Reaction score

Attachments

• 176598586.jpg
    176598586.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 200

Meto

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
I guess my only real issue so far is the lack of ability to use this Rom as a teleporter! I guess I kind of got caught up in the hype and was really looking forward to time travel. Oh well, maybe next release?????

dancedroid Yeah... I need to go into the future and get one of those Sports Books that Marty McFly had in BTTF II

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
kookahdoo informed me the issue is with the themes fonts. To fix it, have the themer use UD's stock fonts. Or possibly resizing the clocks font would do the trick. My phone doesn't even have that banner on it. I dunno. I mean it did have the banner but.. it doesn't now and I don't remember when it went away or what I did.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think I found a fix for the banner and clock issue. Will know later tonight.

Reaction score
Apologize if someone else has mentioned this already, but I'm at work and can't read the whole thread or the others til tonight, but I can't get my screensaver to come on when I'm in the clock "dock." I customized the color and set the timeout for 1 minute...nothing....set it for 5 minutes....nothing...Yes, I wiped and flashed and everything else has been smooth, so no complaints...Just wondering if it somehow got missed. Gotta run, the boss is coming!