The Ultimate Issues...

segdoh49

Reaction score
My main issue is that with Wifi on, my phone does not sleep at all. I have it set to sleep when the phone's screen is off, but it never actually does. Any ideas?
I use Juice Defender and it turns off Wifi when the screen is off, and turns it back on when the screen is on, just a thought.....

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
(1) Volume rocker song changer
The volume rocker song changer, for me at least, does not stop switching songs once pressed. It continues to loop songs until I reboot the phone.

This sounds exactly like the issues (or lack thereof) that Sapphire has with their volume rocker/song skipper. It seems to vary per phone on how much (or little... or not at all!) it happens, but it sounds like the same issue. You might try tapping up or down once it gets stuck in the loop. I know, with Sapphire, it's a multi-threading issue... but I don't know this stuff real well, so I don't know if it's the same issue or not. Given that the forward and back are now the same as Sapphire's, I'd be willing to bet BD is implementing similar functionality (multi-threading) as cvpcs now. You might also try changing up how long or short you hold down the buttons when skipping - there's a "happy medium" in there somewhere... again, assuming it's the multi-threading issue.

exqueezme

Reaction score
Im having problems with the fonts and the stock browser. After switching to other fonts it seems that when I'm browsing a page, it randomly changes my font to jibberish. I have to close the window and reopen for them to revert back to english.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Didn't know if this is the official bug tracker thread, but I'm getting force closes when I try to add a new event in the Calendar app. This happens when I try through the app itself and through Launcher pro's calendar widget. Same problem when trying to view events that are already there...

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Didn't know if this is the official bug tracker thread, but I'm getting force closes when I try to add a new event in the Calendar app. This happens when I try through the app itself and through Launcher pro's calendar widget. Same problem when trying to view events that are already there...

Mine is appears to be working. No FC. Tested adding events with launcherpro widget and thru stock calendar app.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

Mine is appears to be working. No FC. Tested adding events with launcherpro widget and thru stock calendar app.

Hey thanks for the reply, i actually figured out it was an issue with a theme...all is well now :)

iamasongnow

Reaction score
everytime i get a text, one of my audiobooks starts playing. really weird bug, probably something i did but it's never happened to me before. i could really use some help on this because other than that i love this rom, i was using UD for like two months straight when i first rooted. any ideas?

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
everytime i get a text, one of my audiobooks starts playing. really weird bug, probably something i did but it's never happened to me before. i could really use some help on this because other than that i love this rom, i was using UD for like two months straight when i first rooted. any ideas?

LOL, that is weird! I have mort audiobooks, mixzing, audible and stock player. And I am not having this issue. Did you wipe? If you did. Try disabling the music controls on the lockscreen in settings/ud/audio settings. Maybe you could uninstall player and reinstall that app. Then if all that doesn't work maybe reinstall rom.

msu

Reaction score
When I tried to update Google Search, it kept failing. Using root explorer, I deleted it from /system/app, rebooted and installed from the market

Which one is the Google Search apk? I see GoogleQuickSearch, GoogleQuickSearchBox, and VoiceSearch. I don't wanna delete the wrong one.

GoogleQuickSearchBox

I'm taking it that this will work with gmail and Pandora as well.

I can't get all three of these to update. I have uninstalled, then rebooted then tried to install them with no avail.:icon_evil:

msu

Reaction score
I went through both data and system and deleted everything that I could find related to Pandora, google search and Gmail. Rebooted, opened market and everything installed just fine!!!

laxman3722

Reaction score
My battery life has become just horrible. Ive tried recalibration to get a more accurate reading, different kernels w/ different voltage levels, no gps ect... nothing seems to make it last at all. When I look at the usage stats my cell standby is always around 20% which seems really high and I never remember it being like that before. Anyone have an input?

macgyver1307

Reaction score
That's funny because I get 2 to3 days with my phone.. I left my phone for three days with a full charge and was at 50...

Sent from my Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 Revolution Theme Luigi90210 using Tapatalk

big_D

Reaction score
I am having the same trouble. Last night I had a 70% charge, when I got up it was powered off and I had to put it on the charger.

Sent from my Ultimate DROiD 1.0.0 PooLBoY using DroidForums App

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's funny because I get 2 to3 days with my phone.. I left my phone for three days with a full charge and was at 50...

Sent from my Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 Revolution Theme Luigi90210 using Tapatalk

Try actually using the phone those 3 days...

bugsyboy

Reaction score
anyone switch from lfy to this rom? lfys been so awesome i'm considering just sticking with it.

I switch from LFY 1.71 to UD 1.0 and I have not been disappointed.
Both ROMS run extremely well but UD just has more customization options.

I will be keeping UD - Great ROM!