The UD 2 Bug Thread (if u have any)

reebz

Reaction score
Yes, I held both power and x down at the same time. M logo stays longer than usual, then boots to home screen.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

pierced_droid

Reaction score
Yes, I held both power and x down at the same time. M logo stays longer than usual, then boots to home screen.

Phone on just hold the power button u get pop up chose boot to recovery

Sent from my etcha-sketch

reebz

Reaction score
I uninstalled ROM Manager, thinking maybe that had something to do with it and rebooted holding x button. As long as I held x button down, M logo remained. It would flash off a few times but reappear a moment later. Once I released the x button, after approx 3 minutes, it booted to home screen. I was able to boot to SP after loading UD2, trying a camera fix, but once I installed ROM Manager, no go, after removing RM, still no go.

reebz

Reaction score
@pierced_droid, I have tried that. Boots to home screen.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score

Try taking battery out then hold x and power. Put battery back in while still holding buttons. If get into recovery restore a previous nandroid backup. Hope this works.

T-Dev

Reaction score
I have a big, maybe the biggest, problem with UD 2.0. Every time I turn my phone off and turn it back on later or reboot it the rom completely messes up. When I slide to unlock to get to my homescreen I get spammed with android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. This is when I have absolutely nothing on any homescreen with or without the backed up apps. I then have to go back into recovery and try another way to get it to work, I have tried everything and haven't gotten any luck. Please help if you know what's causing this or if it just a major bug.

King, have you tried running "fix Permissions" in UD settings? It may clear that up for you.

KingxDroid

Reaction score
I have a big, maybe the biggest, problem with UD 2.0. Every time I turn my phone off and turn it back on later or reboot it the rom completely messes up. When I slide to unlock to get to my homescreen I get spammed with android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. This is when I have absolutely nothing on any homescreen with or without the backed up apps. I then have to go back into recovery and try another way to get it to work, I have tried everything and haven't gotten any luck. Please help if you know what's causing this or if it just a major bug.

King, have you tried running "fix Permissions" in UD settings? It may clear that up for you.

I would if I could get to the homescreen...

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is the battery fully charged or plugged into charger? Can you get to rom manager..flash alernate recovery..then flash clockwork recovery..then select reboot into recovery?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Folks.. if you lose recovery.. which can happen.. go into ROM manager and flash CW about 3 times over and over. It shall return to you.

reebz

Reaction score
@xkape, I wish you posted that earlier. It may have saved me some anxiety. As it happens, I reinstalled RM and was able to reboot to CW and install the camera.zip fix and all appears well now. My battery's getting low so time to plug in. Thanks to all for your assistance.

KingxDroid

Reaction score

I reflashed and it worked perfectly except that I'm putting in my lock pin code correctly and it's not registering(locked out of phone and won't let me go to box to enter info for gmail).

Sandso9

Reaction score
flashed this rom put the sense notification bar on it and now everytime i try to make a call dialer fc

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score

I reflashed and it worked perfectly except that I'm putting in my lock pin code correctly and it's not registering(locked out of phone and won't let me go to box to enter info for gmail).

I think there is an option maybe in gmail from a computer to recover pin?