The UD 2 Bug Thread (if u have any)

sherpajosh

Reaction score
Bug I have is that the only resolution that I can record video is D1, everything else is greyed out.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bug I have is that the only resolution that I can record video is D1, everything else is greyed out.

I do not have this issue. The camera on UD2 is screwy.. there are a few places here that you can find a update.zip file for ClockWorldMod to get the camera working. It reverts it back to UD1.0's camera

pierced_droid

Reaction score

I do not have this issue. The camera on UD2 is screwy.. there are a few places here that you can find a update.zip file for ClockWorldMod to get the camera working. It reverts it back to UD1.0's camera

Carmera fix that I posted is the Camera.apk from ud1.0

Sent from my etcha-sketch

OSX2000

Reaction score
Lately my wallpaper has been randomly reverting back to the UD default paper. Restarting LauncherPro brings it back, but it always happens again. Anyone else? This has never happened on any other ROM for me.

stragabenz

Reaction score
I just tried to use barcode scanner and it won't pick up any barcodes. The camera is constantly re-focusing...I have applied the camera fix posted on the forum. Anyone else having issues with this as well?

Using P3 Kernel 800mhz Lv

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
let me scan a barcode and see.. 1 moment..

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just scanned a can of Del Monte Green Beans for $3.96. I am using ShopSavvy though, not Barcode Scanner. Point being, it's not a camera issue, it's an app issue i think.

altimax98

Reaction score
Lately my wallpaper has been randomly reverting back to the UD default paper. Restarting LauncherPro brings it back, but it always happens again. Anyone else? This has never happened on any other ROM for me.

Same here... also my lock screen wont change from the stock UD backround and im having redraws like no tomorrow as well as aweful battery life... I love some of the features of this rom, but it is way too buggy for me. it seems more like a beta then a full release rom.

List of issues: (wiped and installed, then did it again and I have the same issues)
1: Aweful battery life.. every other kernal bootloops
2: redraws like crazy (even with the local.prop mod)
3: UD stock backround defaults everything, even my lock screen is different then the backround i have normally
4: UD settings crashes everytime I change a setting now, I cant remove the bluetooth and wifi widget from the pulldown

Ive got a bunch more issues too... its really sad :( People need to build off this rom, fixing all the issues

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Man I might try to reinstall. I have excellent battery life, no redraw, UD settings is perfect and my wallpaper sticks like glue.

I would imagine my only difference from you is that I am using the slayher 1000mhz kernel and ADW instead of LP.

jev

Reaction score

Same here... also my lock screen wont change from the stock UD backround and im having redraws like no tomorrow as well as aweful battery life... I love some of the features of this rom, but it is way too buggy for me. it seems more like a beta then a full release rom.

List of issues: (wiped and installed, then did it again and I have the same issues)
1: Aweful battery life.. every other kernal bootloops
2: redraws like crazy (even with the local.prop mod)
3: UD stock backround defaults everything, even my lock screen is different then the backround i have normally
4: UD settings crashes everytime I change a setting now, I cant remove the bluetooth and wifi widget from the pulldown

Ive got a bunch more issues too... its really sad :( People need to build off this rom, fixing all the issues

I'm not having these problems, but I did have the wallpaper thing on CM6 and on UD1.0.0. The easiest way to fix it is to go into system/app and remove UDwallpapers.apk.

Harrybub

Reaction score
I just tried to use barcode scanner and it won't pick up any barcodes. The camera is constantly re-focusing...I have applied the camera fix posted on the forum. Anyone else having issues with this as well?

Using P3 Kernel 800mhz Lv

Just tried mine with Barcode SCanner and it worked fine.

UD2.0
Redman's Urban theme
Chevy's ULV 1.2g

HB

sgtguthrie

Reaction score
Way too buggy! I like ud, but I just can't do it... back to ss 4.91. So smooth and everything works.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

shoot2scre

Reaction score
Man I might try to reinstall. I have excellent battery life, no redraw, UD settings is perfect and my wallpaper sticks like glue.

I would imagine my only difference from you is that I am using the slayher 1000mhz kernel and ADW instead of LP.

Chevys 1.1ghz ulv kernel (simply the best one for my phone... I've tried them all)
ADW
Evolution theme

Hardly any redraw, excellent battery life, UD settings work fine.

PROBLEMS:

Swype
Wallpaper takes a reboot to change
Bluetooth
Gallery (fix available)

Anathema

Reaction score
All was working well (outside of the odd WiFi activity) then yesterday I tried reinstalling swype. It said "application was not installed". I tried several other apks, yet got the same result.

I did the basics, reboot, re-flash and what not, but still, no apks can install for some reason.

Any ideas?

UD 2.0 (d1)
Urban Rainbows Theme