The official "I've got my Galaxy S3" thread!

heineken1863

Reaction score
Anyone else having poor battery life? I can't make it through a day. A few short phone calls some texting. I turned off all vibration functionality. I checked the battery usage list and tuned down everything still lasts about 15 hours then its dead

Reaction score
Yesterday when I put it on charge it had 30% battery left and about 15hrs with heavy internet use and about 4 hours listening to music.

huskur

Reaction score
Getting 20 hours with alot of "play time" on mine. Coming from a Razr Maxx I thought I would be disappointed but I am far from it!!

imp3r10

Reaction score
huskur said:
Getting 20 hours with alot of "play time" on mine. Coming from a Razr Maxx I thought I would be disappointed but I am far from it!!

What settings do you have set up?(like motion or GPS, nfc, Wi-Fi vs 4g, etc)

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Opps, I'm a bit late. Got mine a few days ago!

sl7b80.jpg

It'll likely be going back for the developer version, though.

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
So i was told that my phone shipped yesterday. How long does it take to arrive after being shipped? I have no tracking info or anything like that, and i live in SC if it makes a difference.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Rageboardr said:
So i was told that my phone shipped yesterday. How long does it take to arrive after being shipped? I have no tracking info or anything like that, and i live in SC if it makes a difference.

It takes 2 days you should have it in your hands sometime tomorrow.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Rageboardr said:
That makes me giddy. The anticipation has been killing me, and i keep reading about people already enjoying theirs. I wanna play too.

I got mine last week and just went to the store and got my wife one. It is a great phone and congregations on your new phone

socalsx

Reaction score
Just got mine in store. Phone is way to thin to handle. im scared of it slipping out of my hands :/ It actally feels better with a case on. too bad i bought a cheap one from ebay.