The official "I've got my Galaxy S3" thread!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There have been several mentions across the net today of Verizon customers starting to receive their Galaxy S3! If your one of these lucky customers getting it a few days early, let us know!

wrmo3

Reaction score
Desnt feel cheap to me at all.. And the button feels a little weird because I'm used to my d2 still but I love the s3 so far it's lived up to all my hype.

wrmo3

Reaction score
And the stock keyboard autocorrected everything but I just downloaded a keyboard app and i like the app better

Reaction score
I hope it has solid 4G. I haven't ordered one yet. Hopefully it won't take me long to save up. I can hardly wait. Unfortunately I have to pay the full price. I have a rezound and I love it but I really want the bigger screen.

kparks

Reaction score
davros said:
Does it feel "cheap" how's the button

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Haha well if u buy samsung phones on the regular it dont feel cheep but if ur used to moto or htc it feels like a flimsy POS! Lol

kparks

Reaction score
It would make my week if sum1 can download Antutu battery tester charge phone to 100 and run the battery test all night and tell me what the score is plz plz plz :)

TriscuiT

Reaction score
Had to go to FedEx to pick mine up since I wasn't home when they attempted delivery. Just starting to play with it. Is sure is big, but in a pretty-big-screen sort of way!

datboiwizzie

Reaction score
"Just starting to play with it. It sure is big"

I bet u tell that to all the girls lol

nygrich

Reaction score
I got mine at 1230 this afternoon n still am unable to activate it. Frustrating as hell to not b able to use it