The official "I've got my Galaxy S3" thread!

heineken1863

Anyone else having poor battery life? I can't make it through a day. A few short phone calls some texting. I turned off all vibration functionality. I checked the battery usage list and tuned down everything still lasts about 15 hours then its dead

Yesterday when I put it on charge it had 30% battery left and about 15hrs with heavy internet use and about 4 hours listening to music.

huskur

Getting 20 hours with alot of "play time" on mine. Coming from a Razr Maxx I thought I would be disappointed but I am far from it!!

imp3r10

huskur said:
Getting 20 hours with alot of "play time" on mine. Coming from a Razr Maxx I thought I would be disappointed but I am far from it!!

What settings do you have set up?(like motion or GPS, nfc, Wi-Fi vs 4g, etc)

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Opps, I'm a bit late. Got mine a few days ago!

sl7b80.jpg

It'll likely be going back for the developer version, though.

DroidBoardr

So i was told that my phone shipped yesterday. How long does it take to arrive after being shipped? I have no tracking info or anything like that, and i live in SC if it makes a difference.

Rageboardr said:
So i was told that my phone shipped yesterday. How long does it take to arrive after being shipped? I have no tracking info or anything like that, and i live in SC if it makes a difference.

It takes 2 days you should have it in your hands sometime tomorrow.

Rageboardr said:
That makes me giddy. The anticipation has been killing me, and i keep reading about people already enjoying theirs. I wanna play too.

I got mine last week and just went to the store and got my wife one. It is a great phone and congregations on your new phone

socalsx

Just got mine in store. Phone is way to thin to handle. im scared of it slipping out of my hands :/ It actally feels better with a case on. too bad i bought a cheap one from ebay.