The official "I've got my Galaxy S3" thread!

bgroll

Reaction score
Got it today. So far, other than the "just getting used to it" quirks after changing from my Bionic, I think this is one sweet phone.

I stopped in the local VW store to see if they had any accessories and they had nothing! They really didn't seem to have a clue a to when they were going to get the phones or accessories. Thank goodness for the WWW. I was a little worried about buying a phone online last month. I didn't want to be the guy sitting there waiting for it to come in the mail while others went out and picked theirs up at the store. No need to worry about that.

LadyPhoenix

Reaction score
DancingNexus:icon_ banana:DancingNexus:icon_ banana: ... i guess you can tell i got mine today ( kinda surprised VZ was on point with ETA )
now i KNOW who took the bite out of that 'fruit' phone company DancingNexusthis phone is SWWWWWEEEEET ...
no wonder they were tyring to block the US sales :p

And i have not even done much yet . just activated & put my case one....
I just want to stare at my SGS3 .. just beautiful i say... just purtttteee :)

Enjoy :)

Psykho

Reaction score
Did anyone see that Samsung announced a dev SG3 for verizon with unlocked bootloader....

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
Got mine! Waiting for my Night Sky OtterBox to arrive but other than that I LOVE this phone. Still have Unlimited Data too. :)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Congrats again everyone, hope you are all enjoying them!

ArtGamble711

Reaction score
I got mine today. Mu first Droid after years of Blackberry.

I have no idea how to use this thing...but it sure is pretty.

Last edited:

mike0164

Reaction score
Got my 32GB Blue today, just after 2:00. Been playing with it all evening. 4G here has been less than spectacular here. Seems to be doing better in 3G mode. Upgraded from an OG Droid.

Last edited:

KOUSAKA-SAN

Reaction score
My wife got her 16gb white today. Verizon was much earlier than than they said. Im trying to get her to trade me for my Razr Maxx...
Though the battery died pretty fast. But if she takes my phone, the battery last forever. And Ill take the S3 and buy a few extra batteries on ebay.:biggrin:

Smeech

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday...had 4 cases for it and a phantomskinz waiting for me.

The cheap Chinese case isn't bad, but not good either... the Diztronic case is excellent BUT it was scrunching up the screen protector... so I am using the Kay's case which is nice but doesn't quite feel as nice as the Diztronic, but it doesn't interfere with the screen protector.

I'll let the screen protector cure, then put the Diztronic back on.