★☆★ The Official "I got my Galaxy Nexus" Thread ★☆★

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd say the honey-moon stage lasts the longest with this phone. Really, really good sign! :happy3:

Agreed! Even more so that every time I flash a new from and/or theme, the phone feels brand new again!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm still in too. Lol. Just started actually dissecting ics . Couldn't be happier with a phone. Certainly glad to get away from sense.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

dodgerblue

Reaction score
I am excited about the endless possibilities of this phone. I want to check out STOCK (as I have with my previous phones) I am still stock (rooted and updated to 4.0.4)

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I am excited about the endless possibilities of this phone. I want to check out STOCK (as I have with my previous phones) I am still stock (rooted and updated to 4.0.4)

If you are rooted and on 4.0.4 you are pretty far from "stock"! :D

GDP

Reaction score
I got mine a few days ago. Coming from a thunderbolt this thing is just amazing. I couldn't be happier about my decision

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I got mine a few days ago. Coming from a thunderbolt this thing is just amazing. I couldn't be happier about my decision

Congrats!! Always great to add another to our ranks DancingNexus

MyDroid23

Reaction score
Proud new owner of the Galaxy Nexus. Coming from the OG Droid and the Droid x2 the Nexus is far more smoother and faster than any other android device I have used to date. I experienced one dropped call...first ever in the 3yrs I've been VZW. Spoke with a rep this morning to cancel a line and the rep mentioned an OTA coming in the near future. I hope this brings us up to date on 4.0.4 that has been floating around.