★ The Official "I got my Galaxy S4" thread ★

bluezdawg

Reaction score

Dang luddy, sorry you had to go thru this... makes me glad I use Netgear! Hopefully once you get by this, you will totally enjoy you S4! Thanks for sharing your findings with everyone out here, that's what makes this place rock!

Sent by "bluezdawg" from my scream'n Infinity TF700/TF201 run'n Jelly Bean 4.2.1 using Tapatalk HD

luddy

Reaction score
Working great after firmware update! No big deal but nice to know it worked.

silverfang77

Reaction score
Got it today after Droid 4 met an unfortunate end.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

silverfang77

Reaction score
Seems like a nice phone so far. Wish we could use Google Wallet without rooting though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guess I'm a little late to the party, but just got my S4 today. Seems to be a good choice so far. Very pleased on the first day. We'll see how it plays in the long term.

Reaction score
Yeah late myself, upgraded in may and got the RAZR HD, then got an email last week about Verizon giving me a promotion of 400$ off the full price of any phone so I went ahead and bought the 32g s4 black mist...after the discount I got it for 300$...very happy .......

Worbit

Reaction score
Just introducing myself here......been a long time iPhone user (since the 3G days) and this will be the first time I completely drop iOS for Android. I've been in the wireless industry for 10+ years so I know my way around android, but it wasn't until now that I finally feel iOS is losing its appeal to me. I hope to be picking up my S4 in the next two days or so and I'm pretty excited about making the switch! It was a toss up between the S4, Note II, or Sony Xperia, but I settled on the S4 due to the removable battery and how thin it is.

Now I just need to find me a case (with a good kickstand if possible), new screen cover (I might finally ditch Zagg and go with Skinomi), and then look into custom roms :)

Graymayre

Reaction score
I ordered my S4 after a long time researching. I was a VZW Motorola Droid fanboi, but VZW forced them to do things that make them not optional now. SD card and battery.
Anyway, after finding this to be the obviously superior phone currently, and then finding it on sale everywhere (but Verizon) I decided to get it. Best deal was Costco online, $129 and free activation. Added a line and will do a swap with an old og razr so I keep my unlimited.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get a 9505 which supposedly has the improved screen, since apparently the 9500 had a fairly delicate one and would break just in your pocket. I don't know if that is how it works tho.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2