★☆★ The Official "I got my Galaxy Nexus" Thread ★☆★

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Just picked a Galaxy Nexus up today. Really loving it. Was really amazed with the quality of it. It looks like a print under the screen!

Very cool! Welcome to the nexus family!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

gernerttl

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I should have posted when I got mine. I got my Galaxy Nexus about two months ago. It's freakin' awesome.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I got mine yesterday and couldn't be happier... Already unlocked, rooted, running winners latest build with customized blue soft buttons and overclocked to 1344 MHz

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Well I got mine yesterday and couldn't be happier... Already unlocked, rooted, running winners latest build with customized blue soft buttons and overclocked to 1344 MHz

Nice! I know you've been hanging out here a while waiting and I'm glad it was worth it for ya! DancingNexus

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

Uh oh, another ones joins the Nexus ranks :p Congrats metalspring!

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
Figured I'd throw my post in here, even though I also got mine 2 months ago. :p Best phone I have owned, still haven't stopped playing with it nonstop since I got it! Started out rocky with a dud for a first one, but my second one has been running like a champ! :D

DJTaT2

Reaction score
I got my nexus last Saturday! My favorite part about it is how I downloaded Google wallet and paid for my McDonalds with my phone only to leave the hillbilly cashiers in a state of confusion as to how I did it..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Figured I'd throw my post in here, even though I also got mine 2 months ago. :p Best phone I have owned, still haven't stopped playing with it nonstop since I got it! Started out rocky with a dud for a first one, but my second one has been running like a champ! :D

Very nice, glad to hear the second one is taking names!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I got my nexus last Saturday! My favorite part about it is how I downloaded Google wallet and paid for my McDonalds with my phone only to leave the hillbilly cashiers in a state of confusion as to how I did it..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Congrats!! And that is a very cool feature, great for showing off too :biggrin:

Johnnyb

Reaction score
Just got it this afternoon. So far I like it a lot. Still getting used to the virtual keyboard, I came from a Droid 3.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Congrats on the upgrade JohnnyB!! I am sure you will be please. And it looks like it's time to change that signature and phone info :biggrin:

cellphonedork

Reaction score
Not in my hands YET, but should have a Gnex by tomorrow afternoon. Had a huge struggle yesterday with what to order. Gnex, Maxx and D4 were all $149 on upgrade. I hope I love this phone. I loved my D1 to death...literally. Went with the Nexus as I am a little bitter with Motorola over their locked bootloaders. Went back and forth, I like having the physical keyboard, I like removable storage, I like a replaceable battery and I love vanilla android with the ability to be customized. I just hope that I don't get a lemon on the signal front and that a new phone does not come out in 31 days that blows the doors off the nexus.