The Official DF Droid 4 Pre-Release Thread

tdpolo26

Reaction score
1 more day until Droid 4!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

hey fellow buffalonian i hate to dissapoint but i dont think we are going to see if it for at least a week the news is way to cold.... none of my retailer friends seem to have any instock... of course they could be hiding them on them to avoid a unofficial presale like the gnex but i doubt it. i am really starting to think the 9th there is just alot of good advertisement and hype they can play up into. well here is to hoping i am wrong

fingaz

Reaction score
hey fellow buffalonian i hate to dissapoint but i dont think we are going to see if it for at least a week the news is way to cold.... none of my retailer friends seem to have any instock... of course they could be hiding them on them to avoid a unofficial presale like the gnex but i doubt it. i am really starting to think the 9th there is just alot of good advertisement and hype they can play up into. well here is to hoping i am wrong

Way to be the bearer of bad news! This sucks. I hope you are wrong tdpolo26!

tdpolo26

Reaction score
Way to be the bearer of bad news! This sucks. I hope you are wrong tdpolo26!

trust me i do to, especially for you with the droid eris.... i dont know how you kept that thing going all these years your suffering will hopefully end soon.. my friend had the eris it was wretched.... but getting back to the news i have texted all my internal peeps to look for stock if i hear anything i will def let you guys know right away... btw the email that said 2/2 loooked doctored but that is just me.

tdpolo26

Reaction score
Not even a mouse peep :(

yeah and we all know that is never a good sign ughhhh i just want them to release this phone and now. it seems they have finally made a reasonable slider and are going to sit on it for a while.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Last edited:

reybie

Reaction score
Oh, it's not really $50 off, you get a gift card. For any upgrade phone.

ETA: I don't shop best buy enough to use the card for anything. Wish it was $50 off... I would go there in an instant! I'm only getting $30 from Verizon for a "loyalty" discount. They e-mailed me about it for the Razr Maxx, 32gb of course.

Terms say you can apply it towards the purchase at the register.