Droid 4 Code Name "Masarati"

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Ever hear of iPhone? Does not support user removable battery. Also, speculation of some near future android phones with the same ridiculous feature.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

The iPhone??? not sure if i ... oh wait .. thats the ipod you can make phone calls on right?

loki993

Reaction score
Id be interested if its not as brick like and the D3 and it comes in a timly manner, although I doubt it. By the time it comes out Ill most likely have a Prime, Vigor or that Razr one theyre talking about.

Being your typical social outcast type of nerd, I find the thought of a Droid 4 more exciting than having it named for some silly car. ;)

(Keyboard! Woo! DIBS!)

Yeah, maybe, personally Id trade a hundred D4s for that car lol. Have you ever heard a Masarati? Awesome

LocoRon

Reaction score
Well nothing really unexpected with this rumor. I've been expecting that pretty much exactly, for August (right around when I should get my final and only new NE2). I just hope they don't actually get rid of the arrow keys. No d-pad, and I might not get this device after all.

warped1987

Reaction score
hhmmmm, keep telling myself to stay away from them and stick with HTC. I loved the keyboard on my Droid 2 Global and I didn't get the Droid 3 because of what it was lacking, but I gotta remember I have Moto, and I have only had my Dinc2 for about a week and I'm in love with it and HTC.

VincentDHam

Reaction score
While i hope this is true, i also hope it doesnt come out for awhile because the Droid3 just came out 3 months ago. If it comes out in abput a year or so, id be willing to pay the extra money for it. But anytime soon.... No because i have a two year contract.