The Official DF Droid 4 Pre-Release Thread

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Oh okay .
Glad you got the Razr .

But for now the rest are stuck waiting for the Droid 4 as you know .
Just a pipe dream but it would be nice if the Droid 4 came out with Quad Core , so the 4 would have dual meanings .

If the "rumors " were true and they were supposed to be out two weeks ago, but they're just delayed, they're built. So... no quad core

Sent from my Droid 1 using DroidForums

tuffD1

Reaction score
AND... 4in screen, 4G, 4hrs batt, 4mp camera w/ 4x zoom, 4 row keyboard, and will be released on the 4th year anniversary from the release of the D1.

Sent from my ProjElite Droid¹

ænyoc

Reaction score
Is the new release day gonna be April 4th?

Survivor of the Great 2011 Verizon Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime Debacle and proud owner of a Galaxy Nexus and Original Droid 1/Milestone. Sent from my Sexy Lexus Galaxy Nexus.

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Verizon has made people delirious by not releasing the Droid 4 , we are now forgoing a longer wait , a foreboding task that forgoes a anticipated forefront . :)

debdroid1a

Reaction score
AND... 4in screen, 4G, 4hrs batt, 4mp camera w/ 4x zoom, 4 row keyboard, and will be released on the 4th year anniversary from the release of the D1.

Sent from my ProjElite Droid¹

Only problem, the D1 was released, what in October? We don't want that... unless they change it all like you've said. Except ...
maybe 14mp camera... And 44 hour battery... :D

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
anything new from the tester???????

Nope. He got pretty quite and stopped contacting me a week or so back... Around the same time the discussion moved from the D4 to talking about his picture taking abilities and questioning his information.

tdpolo26

Reaction score
i think people just had higher expectiations for pictures and information... but anything is better then nothing..... the tester should realize people on forums are always going to whine and having thicker skin would help alot..... well thanks for the bit we got from him i hope in the future he is able to do more and people can be a bit more considerate.

r314bd

Reaction score
Nope. He got pretty quite and stopped contacting me a week or so back... Around the same time the discussion moved from the D4 to talking about his picture taking abilities and questioning his information.
This is the internet lol. Skepticism is our responsibility ;)

TC_Mits

Reaction score
Is the new release day gonna be April 4th?

Vzw would be fool to do that.
It'll be sooner, like 04/01. ;-o

Perspective instantiates reality.
( By DX w/DF app. )

Last edited:

TC_Mits

Reaction score

I don't believe it was a thin-skin reaction; more likely orders from 'their' vzw contact. The discussion was revealing too much about what vzw didn't want revealed...

Perspective instantiates reality.
( By DX w/DF app. )