★ The Official 2012 NFL Season Thread ★

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
its possible but I doubt it

he's been doin that all year... he should've got hit with a closed fist lol

not sure how to post this GIF.. it shows just a pic for some reason http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1965603/trent.gif

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

The title "Redskins are sore losers"? Typical media taking only part to spin their agenda. It's one thing to do that stuff on the field or up to game time.
I'll bet Shermans mom pops him upside the head with an open, not closed, fist when he gets home.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Sent from this Galaxy

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Sherman's been taunting all season, after the immediate success they've had can't really blame him either. Taunting in any sport can go to a certain extent, but sometimes it just gets outta hand. I love playing basketball and when I hit that big 3 or get a big block I get caught up, I admit it, all athletes do. But I'm not being televised on a national scale and little kids don't look up to me to set an example:D

Athletes get caught up in winning and making big plays, human nature. However, Sherman and a few other players in the league tend to have that attitude. He's a great great player, but his taunting sure makes him seem more of a bad guy than he really is.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sherman's been taunting all season, after the immediate success they've had can't really blame him either. Taunting in any sport can go to a certain extent, but sometimes it just gets outta hand. I love playing basketball and when I hit that big 3 or get a big block I get caught up, I admit it, all athletes do. But I'm not being televised on a national scale and little kids don't look up to me to set an example:D

Athletes get caught up in winning and making big plays, human nature. However, Sherman and a few other players in the league tend to have that attitude. He's a great great player, but his taunting sure makes him seem more of a bad guy than he really is.

Yeah nothing wrong during the game. It's part of the game. It's after the game I was disappointed with. Puts a target in his back next week for the refs to zone in on, speaking of which I'm glad the refs let them play tonight instead of micro managing the penalties. That was 2 very physical teams playing physical football. Next week should be smash mouth as well both in Atlanta and San Francisco.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yeah nothing wrong during the game. It's part of the game. It's after the game I was disappointed with. Puts a target in his back next week for the refs to zone in on, speaking of which I'm glad the refs let them play tonight instead of micro managing the penalties. That was 2 very physical teams playing physical football. Next week should be smash mouth as well both in Atlanta and San Francisco.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
That's what I love about playoffs in NFL and NBA, refs let the players play it out.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
This is the second game I'm going to in my life, last time I was too little to remember it. Best part, got'em for free:)
zn2der.jpg

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Too bad I have to work or I would take one of those off your hands ;) .

Enjoy the game.
Haha sorry buddy. Two tickets are for my "little bros" in my mentoring program. When you give to the community the community gives back. Definitely appreciate the company and Niners for giving us these tickets. :hail:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
(sigh) just like I feared having a young qb in a major playoff game is a bad idea.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Also him struggling taking snaps under center changes our offense to more pistol and shotgun vs a balanced attack. In other words, part of me misses Alex Smith experience.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really really really never expected the Ravens to stand a chance.
And they won.
Go figure.

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
49ers are absolutely killing the Packers. I expected a much closer game.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd have never figured the Packers getting their butts put in a hat then handed to them the way they have.

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I actually picked the 9ers in this one.. didn't think it would be this bad

jtc303

Reaction score
CK is the real deal...awesome performance

||MaxxHD||