NFL Free Agency 2015

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
He won't be the starter, or even backup....but it will interesting to see how this plays out.

S5 tap'n
True enough Chris, however I have no ill will for Tebow. I wish him the best of luck...seriously.

Sent from my Note 3, using magic and TapaTalk version 2.4.15 ...

Reactions: cr6

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
He won't be the starter, or even backup....but it will interesting to see how this plays out.

S5 tap'n
Supposedly he'll be the "read option" guy as according to statistics, Eagles ran the most last season by far, second (Seahawks) weren't even close.

Maybe he'll be a big enough distraction in the red zone so the Eagles can actually score some points in there. Either way, we got 4 QBs who can't throw for beans.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
You know, he may very well surprise everyone and kick some major @ss with this opportunity. Nobody (including Tebow) thought he would fall flat on his face in the NFL. (being the superstar he was in college) so maybe after a few years to reflect and this second chance, you never know....stranger things have happened.

S5 tap'n

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
You know, he may very well surprise everyone and kick some major @ss with this opportunity. Nobody (including Tebow) thought he would fall flat on his face in the NFL. (being the superstar he was in college) so maybe after a few years to reflect and this second chance, you never know....stranger things have happened.

S5 tap'n
I just prefer he had a chance on a different team :p