NFL 2014 Training Camp talk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
brock-osweiler-nfl-denver-broncos-minicamp-850x560.jpg
It's that time of the year again where we get a chance to look at the draft picks and returning veterans do what they can to make the team with the ultimate goal of being the last team standing in February. We will talk training camp here.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
When training camp starts I kinda wish the summer was over so we can just get down to it .. :)

Go Eagles!!

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I never really talk football on DF, because frankly, it's not popular here. That said, I'm a Broncos fan, and yes, I was a Broncos fan long before Peyton Manning showed up.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not popular here?
It may not be a 20 post a day topic but it gets a few posts.

uploadfromtaptalk1406665773764.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1406665797111.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Urban, I've been a Seahawks fan since 1976. I knew you were a Broncos fan way back before DF from the old HoFo days.
Anyway, the last few years I've gotten a little tin hatted during pre season because, other than the Jets, the team that NFL Network talks up the most during pre season seems to win the Super Bowl. So far this season they seem to want to give the ring to the Skins. Yes every other sentence is about Manzell or Manning but there's almost a "wink wink" when they talk about the Skins. Last year it was like that with the Seahawks, the year before the Ravens because of Ray Lewis last season. It was like they handed them the trophy when Ray announced his retirement.
I hope the Hawks r repeat but I believe this is the year of the Niners finally getting over the top. I look for Dallas to once again wow us with their mediocrity and the sleeper team in the NFL being the Rams if Sams doesn't turn his orientation into a media circus, distracting the team. In the AFC I don't see Denver going back, don't see Manzell being the savior of the Browns, and see the Pats losing to San Francisco in the big dance and the Dolphins being the sleeper .

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notate

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
9ers in the big dance, heck didn't Seattle rip out our hearts last year followed by snagging a Lombardi trophy to go with it? We are not even guaranteed to win our division with how much St. Louis and Arizona improved. I say we slow down and take it one game at a time. Plus real smart fans and players do not pay attention to preseason predictions.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Urban, I've been a Seahawks fan since 1976. I knew you were a Broncos fan way back before DF from the old HoFo days.
Anyway, the last few years I've gotten a little tin hatted during pre season because, other than the Jets, the team that NFL Network talks up the most during pre season seems to win the Super Bowl. So far this season they seem to want to give the ring to the Skins. Yes every other sentence is about Manzell or Manning but there's almost a "wink wink" when they talk about the Skins. Last year it was like that with the Seahawks, the year before the Ravens because of Ray Lewis last season. It was like they handed them the trophy when Ray announced his retirement.
I hope the Hawks r repeat but I believe this is the year of the Niners finally getting over the top. I look for Dallas to once again wow us with their mediocrity and the sleeper team in the NFL being the Rams if Sams doesn't turn his orientation into a media circus, distracting the team. In the AFC I don't see Denver going back, don't see Manzell being the savior of the Browns, and see the Pats losing to San Francisco in the big dance and the Dolphins being the sleeper .

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notate
I can't say much. I have a certain like for the 'Skins because they're local to me. I'm not much of an RGIII fan, but I keep up with them.

That said, even after the whoopin' y'all gave us in the SB, I still dislike the Patriots most.

This year should be interesting.

Also, HoFo. The OG of cell talk. I don't visit there much anymore, but I'll give it the occasional visit.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk 2