★ The Official 2012 NFL Season Thread ★

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
if they put tebow in the last two games and he won them then everyone would say why didn't he start all season... do I think they would've won more games with tebow? absolutely.... Sanchez has the most turnovers in the league since his career started

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Rex was going to be criticized whether Tebow played or not. If he did start him and won, he'd be called an idiot for not starting him sooner. If he loss, then he would be called an idiot for starting Tebow. He was in a lose-lose situation. He just wanted to end the season on his terms, not the city's. You have to give him credit for being loyal to a QB he wanted though:D

I'm surprised the Jets are keeping both those guys. I hope they're ready for at least 2 more seasons of losing. If they start Sanchez even for one game next season I hope they're ready for the hell they'll get back from the fans:D

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
- Jets play Tebow.
- A horrible Jets team makes Tebow look worse than his perception already is.
- Jets don't get anything for Tebow at the end of the season.

- Jets play Tebow.
- A horrible Jets team gets Tebow hurt.
- Jets don't get anything for Tebow at the end of the season.

-Jets play Tebow.
-Tebow rallies Jets into contention. Perhaps even playoff appearance the following year.
- Same QB development staff that brought us Mark Sanchez makes Tebow regress.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Andy Reid to the Chiefs. .....ur the Chefs.

[video=youtube;Nmgice3ieZ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmgice3ieZ4[/video]

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
At this point the Chefs would be happy just to see the playoffs. Andy will get them there especially now he have more supporting and patient fans :p .

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
At this point the Chefs would be happy just to see the playoffs. Andy will get them there especially now he have more supporting and patient fans :p .

If history is any indication of the future, he will need them...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Shanahan kept an injured rg3 and was just asking for his qb to get hurt. I'm an Eagles fan, but I like rg3, one of the classiest guys in the league, poor guy didn't deserve to be kept in there even though he wanted to stay in. Terrible HC decision there. Luckily he was up walking with a slight limp only afterwards

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
He keeps throwing his body out there and coach keeps letting him he's gonna be "Roberts Gone in 3" years. He won't hold up.
No way he should've been left in the game until he couldn't get up. KC has already proven he can win and Morris is no slouch too have for half back.
As a Seahawks fan I'm glad it went that way but as a human being I was saddened the RG3 stayed in that long

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe Seattle will have an easier time against Atlanta than against Washington. The Skins are a much better team than the Falcon in spite of their records

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I've always liked Shanahan, but he is one old school hard headed coach. However, everyone knows that Washington should be a power to be reckoned with in the NFC east and in the NFC period. Why gamble your young QBs future? Had RG3 been 100% they could've gotten far, but he was playing at no more than I would say 70% and there was no way that team could win with him like that. Risk your QB's and your own future with the team for 2 games? Terrible call, Shannahan.

Seahawks are the most dangerous team. They peaked at the right time and even though their away games are ugly they still have what it takes. This win in Washington after going down 14-0 was a test for them and they passed with flying colors and answered with a 24-0 run. They're young, but composed and as much as I don't like Carroll, he makes for a good HC in the NFL. They'll go far, but I am hoping to see a Seattle-SF game, but GB looked pretty darn good last night as well.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The fans in DC didn't help their team one bit. They suck at crowd noise. and booed them at half time?
I'm just really disappointed that Richard Sherman acted so stupidly after the game taunting at mid field. The Seahawks are better than that and the Redskins deserved better than that. Save that dumb chit for Twitter

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From a Beano

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
I'm so glad the Seahawks won. I will watch with great pleasure as they wreck the Falcons.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm so glad the Seahawks won. I will watch with great pleasure as they wreck the Falcons.

its possible but I doubt it

The fans in DC didn't help their team one bit. They suck at crowd noise. and booed them at half time?
I'm just really disappointed that Richard Sherman acted so stupidly after the game taunting at mid field. The Seahawks are better than that and the Redskins deserved better than that. Save that dumb chit for Twitter

Support Our Troops! !!!
<
From a Beano

he's been doin that all year... he should've got hit with a closed fist lol

not sure how to post this GIF.. it shows just a pic for some reason http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1965603/trent.gif

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk