Talk about fair weather, wow.

43627472.jpg

fairweather-fan1.jpg

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
watching the Pro Bowl, something I rarely do, I was thinking about the Russell Wilson Colin Kaepernick commercials from years past.

Safe to say we have a clear winner.

I hope Kaepernick can get grow to become a better qb and maybe being humbled after coming up so quick (sb his first half year starting) help him use more brain and try to use less leg.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Well that would really ruin Kelly's plans. GOOD! He will never be forgiven for leaving the Eagles broken.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was looking forward to the half time show this year until I found out today it won't be just Coldplay but them with "guests". I really don't want to hear a bunch of hollering and watch a bunch of assess and boobs shaking while Coldplay ends up becoming the supporting cast.
And did Lady Gaga hold the NFL hostage for a while before saying yes to the national anthem? Or is she a second choice because the first choice declined?
Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'm not big on ColdPlay, but they're a popular enough choice and they play it safe. That Janet Jackson fiasco a few years ago really did water down halftime shows...

As for the national anthem, I think I've heard Lady Gaga has a real good singing voice, her genre of music just doesn't fit her voice. I recall some old footage on Youtube with her singing before she exploded onto the music scene and then everything went bizarre for her.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I was never into the halftime shows because it's usually by artists who I don't listen too, but the past couple years have just been plain boring.

Reactions: cr6
OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm not big on ColdPlay, but they're a popular enough choice and they play it safe. That Janet Jackson fiasco a few years ago really did water down halftime shows...

As for the national anthem, I think I've heard Lady Gaga has a real good singing voice, her genre of music just doesn't fit her voice. I recall some old footage on Youtube with her singing before she exploded onto the music scene and then everything went bizarre for her.
Trivia, that was the last time the panthers were in the sb.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually liked the half time show this time. I like the choreography, the blending of styles and how it all morphed together at its end by Coldplay playing parts of Clocks and ending with the mixing to Fix You with differing lyrics but 3 musician/singer styles blended pretty medodically. Pretty cool stuff imo.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Reactions: cr6