Stuck on droid loop after sbf

OP
T

TWOTx1503

Reaction score
so you sbf'd through RSD and everything went all right? you went through the whole process and got the pass? it said manually power on phone?

are you gettin the exclamation mark with the android guy?

even if you do the factory reset you have to wipe data.

maddog2014

Reaction score
k steps?

k i can only get to the m logo so if there is a way to get re rooted from there some steps would be great

maddog2014

Reaction score
just wondering

i have a rom that works but cant get into cwm recovery any way to add signiture so i can use stock recovery to flash it?

nakhleh926

Reaction score
i have a rom that works but cant get into cwm recovery any way to add signiture so i can use stock recovery to flash it?

I don't believe there is a way to do that, I think you have to sbf, re root, then boot into cwm to flash it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

maddog2014

Reaction score
link or steps?

i have the sbf on my computer but coundt get it to work befor said error retreving INI file or initilizing values or idk something like that

nakhleh926

Reaction score
i have the sbf on my computer but coundt get it to work befor said error retreving INI file or initilizing values or idk something like that

have you tried re downloading it? I've never heard of that error before.

maddog2014

Reaction score
ok

cwm was using that i messed up forgot to flash rom so after it deleted data,syste,and cachei rebooted and now cant get into cwm only stock bootloader and cant get past m logo

nakhleh926

Reaction score
cwm was using that i messed up forgot to flash rom so after it deleted data,syste,and cachei rebooted and now cant get into cwm only stock bootloader and cant get past m logo

and you tried battery pulling and booting into recovery correct? (holding x + power while booting)

maddog2014

Reaction score

and you tried battery pulling and booting into recovery correct?

yes and did a factory reset using the power+x than search key

nakhleh926

Reaction score

and you tried battery pulling and booting into recovery correct?

yes and did a factory reset using the power+x than search key

that is definitely weird, now after what happens when you try sbfing? are you using rsdlite 4.8 or above?
what file name are you using?

maddog2014

Reaction score
using this

i downloaded the newest rsd lite and the file name is DROID2WE_X6_2.4.29_FULL.sbf i got it from d2g forums and it said it was the stock one