Stuck on droid loop after sbf

nakhleh926

Reaction score
i downloaded the newest rsd lite and the file name is DROID2WE_X6_2.4.29_FULL.sbf i got it from d2g forums and it said it was the stock one

I'll take your word that it's the right one as I would have no clue, now when you boot into the bootloader does it say ready to update?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

maddog2014

Reaction score
stock right?

i have to manuly go into boot loader holding x and stuff and it gives reboot phone not apply:sdcard updade.zip fac. reset and wipe cache its just the stock recovery that comes with the phone

nakhleh926

Reaction score
i have to manuly go into boot loader holding x and stuff and it gives reboot phone not apply:sdcard updade.zip fac. reset and wipe cache its just the stock recovery that comes with the phone

I looked it up for you, hit up and the power button to boot in the boot loader, not x.

maddog2014

Reaction score
on dpad or volume

I looked it up for you, hit up and the power button to boot in the boot loader, not x.

just wanna make sure on the dpad right?

nakhleh926

Reaction score

probably but honestly not sure, I doubt anything would go wrong though if it was incorrect

maddog2014

Reaction score
i went to thins befor

probably but honestly not sure, I doubt anything would go wrong though if it was incorrect

ok i was at this befor it is a black screen and says bootloader than d0.11 than alot of space than batteryok,ok to program, connect usb, data cable

nakhleh926

Reaction score

ok i was at this befor it is a black screen and says bootloader than d0.11 than alot of space than batteryok,ok to program, connect usb, data cable

ok that's good news, now connect it to your pc, load rsdlite, load the sbf file into rsdlite, then hit start and leave it alone until it says please manually power up your phone

let me know when that's done and I'll help you finish from there

jcl197

Reaction score
Make sure u have the latest motorola drivers!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

nakhleh926

Reaction score
I think you may have an incorrect sbf file and need the latest one, I think it's a safe guard from your phone so it doesn't brick itself.

maddog2014

Reaction score
ha a little late

I think you may have an incorrect sbf file and need the latest one, I think it's a safe guard from your phone so it doesn't brick itself.

well it also might be this computer give me a few mins while i try it on my desktop

jcl197

Reaction score
Uninstall rsd, then reinstall the latest motorola drivers, reinstall rsd then try it again. Start pushing the sbf when ur at the droid screen, does it give u a new or same error?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App