SQUIDLY 2.3.20 ROM here it is same theme as 2.0 but new base official

DroidxVirus

Reaction score
Yeah we shall see. Well Ive got the file on the root of my sd, bout to take the leap see you guys on the other side. I use my phone for internet so ill be away for 5 to 10 min i guess... Thanks again for all the help Spaz.

DroidxVirus

Reaction score
I'm back Thank You!!!!

Ive installed and everything seems to be running smooth. Only complaint is the video playback bug its still jagged. Really like the Gscript included with rom, made overclocking a breeze. I tried installing the stock video player from gscript prompt didnt fix the bug although it removed some red blotches I was seeing in videos... Great work though Squidly! Thanx again to spaz for the help, nice to have a community that is there for you... DROID for life!!! I will continue tinkering to see if I can find anymore bugs. I was also intrested in finding some themes that have been proven to work with this rom?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Currently squidly has ported the nextheme revolution theme and I think four colors of the big dx serenity. Check his section for the threads and install instructions.

tappin and a talkin

DroidxVirus

Reaction score
What about the video problems Ive read on the thread you directed me to for the download, there he had said the gscript would fix it but it doesnt seem to...

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ya I talked to a user earlier who had the same problem. Squid may have a fix in that thread at some point.

tappin and a talkin

JustJack1235

Reaction score
So The ultimate droid released a new rom for the D2. i remember having it on my d1 and it was sweet but the current release has a few bug and im not even tempting fate.... But i was wondering if theres a way to mash his rom with yours?
So we can have a few more change mods built into the settings menu....

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
moved to its section.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Squidly has a section in the droid 2 roms area.