SQUIDLY 2.0 overclock by script black bar

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ok here it is install through clockwork mount system and choose squidly2.0.zip.This rom has blackbar, themed adwlauncher,browser,and black keyboard.As usual its fully zipaligned.This however gives you full custom ability without switching roms through scripts you can go full blur or peices of blur ,or keep it tghe way it is.the overclocking I have included is 1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4,and1.42,but if they are not stable you can modify them it is the setscaling.sh method its found in the overclock folder on your sdcard.To use the scripts from the terminal emulater type su enter,then the command enter.Here are the scripts
ads -s -b
adwlauncher -rm -ins
amazon -rm -ins
apps2sd
blurhomecal
blursocialapps -rm -ins
bmanager -rm -ins
browser -rm -ins
busy
calcu -rm -ins
cardock -rm -ins
carhome -rm -ins
cpuinfo
deskgoogle -rm -ins
email -rm -ins
emailblur -rm -ins
facebook -rm -ins
fixperm
fullblur
genie -rm -ins
godmode
googlecal
handcent -rm -ins
hotspot -rm -ins
launcher2 -rm -ins
lwp -rm -ins
mms -rm -ins
mmsblur -rm -ins
office -rm -ins
overclock
oc1.1
oc1.2
oc1.3
oc1.4
oc1.42
ocbattsaver
sound -d -e
spareparts -rm -ins
stockd2wallpaper
stocksquidly
switchboot
switchlwp
switchmms
switchmusic
swype -rm -ins
sys -ro -rw
themeblurhomecal
themed2wallpaper
thememailblur
thememmsblur
themeweawidget
tips -rm -ins
twitter -rm -ins
usb -e -d
vvoicemail -rm -ins
weawidget -rm -ins
zipalign_apks
http://www.mediafire.com/?g07e87va89lce95 Theres the link some of the scripts were Petes that I modified so much credit to him.To use your own overclock in the overclock folder there is a setscaling.sh modify it and run the overclock script and your done.Themes to come enjoy
update as of 1 am sunday I made a few script modifications if switching between blur and no blur have backup manager installed if after 1 am sunday no worries

if your having issues with pandora install this zip http://www.mediafire.com/?ls8xabfo7xo5dax mount system as of 10/25/10 10:30 eastern the rom is also updated with the fix.
If you like my work please donate [email protected] paypal

Last edited:

want a droid

Reaction score
Good work squid. I'll prob get around to trying this out eventually. I'll add it to the rom list later too.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

pilonull

Reaction score
You sir, deserve a round of applause.
Fantastic work, I'm completely satisfied with this rom.
Can't wait for themes!
I had a little trouble installing it over fission 1.1 (performed restore before, and after installation; ended up doing sbf recovery... no big deal, was to be expected (as a side-note, I was getting a force close error from some process relating to the MultiTouch Latin Keyboard, strange)
But seriously dude, Beer is on me!

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If you get any fcs see what it is go to manage applications, all,find the app that's giving you a problem, and clear data 9 out of 10 times that works if not rinstall the zip but clearing data should work.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
pieces of 2.3.15 and 2.4.5 but mainly 2.3.15,they are very similar anyway

RemyL75

Reaction score
OK, got a question. Is there a way to reinstall apps from stock Droid 2 after installing this ROM?? I would like to reinstall the DLNA app if possible. Thanks.

tehcko

Reaction score
question

hey man... you're one of the top of the line... it's like lamborghini mixed up with mercedes, lexus, audi, jaguar, ok i'm gonna stop. its gooood!... i really appreciate your job!

i have 2 question so far. the keyboard "on the screen" i know its black, touché, the background of it stays like the conversation, for example, when i'm using gtalk, when i start using onscreen keyboard i can see some stuff on the back of the letters. its ok i'm just was wondering if that is like that and the second quesiton is: HDMI output?, uh? am i missing something with the D2? ok there were more than two questions already... thank you man for real... apologize my ignorance, but are you man or woman?.. i'm telling you man and i dont even know, had some experience that i dont want to have it again.... thank you anyway!!!!

oh by the way the problem i had with the radio on 1.1 update, got it installed yesterday, change the battery profile or something like that and everything was working great so far, i used my phone the whole day dancedroid

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Going to get around to trying this today, Looks nice dancedroid

tehcko

Reaction score
App trouble

just realized when i tried to open pandora app it gave me an "unexpectedly :icon_evil: stopped" error..... so far this is the only one

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Clear data and reopen it will work,when you don't clear data/cache its bound to happen but that's the way around it.Im lazy and don't like to reload my phone.Thank you for the kind words I am glad to hear it was the battery manager setting that's what I thought it was.I changed alot on this even changed the volume increments hated that it was on or off with the volume, either way enjoy.the keyboard is supposed to be like that

Last edited: