Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier I wiped when you said you had the problem same thing happened. I think it was something up with the new market but one thing under privacy make sure backup data and restore applications is checked off or it wont auto restore.

I just got it to work about 20 minutes ago.

Last edited:

xXFlashXx517

Reaction score
How do I show the bottom bar again, the one where it open up my whole menu with all my apps?
I accidently hide it by holding down on it then swiping my thumb down... now I don't know how to make it reappear.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Long press and push up where the menu button would be. You can shut that off too in adw settings.

Reaction score
Gscript

Hey Squidd... did you change out gscript...? I now have gscript lite and it only gives me 3 options.. all the scripts are gone?

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
No you must have cleared data no worries from terminal type su enter then gscripts enter all better.

phillipliving

Reaction score
video

so whats up with the video? why does it jump frames. a little flicker while watching the play back. is there any fix for that?

phillipliving

Reaction score
Cool thanks. one more question, some of the things in gscript say fail after you run it. Did the fail or not?

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Nothing should fail unless A.the phones sdcard is not mounted B.the app it is looking for is not on the sdcard in sdcard/stock. Also if you overclock once its fine the second time it will say overclock.ko already exists but it works fine its just stating the obvious.