Squidly 2.3.20.1 stock squidly and full blur

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
I havnt had any issue with FC on it myself and have been running the ROM since the day it came out

reyrey2435

Reaction score
I havnt had any issue with FC on it myself and have been running the ROM since the day it came out
i upgraded to the new one a week ago and have constant force closes on handcent i had to uninstall then reinstall to work when i reboot or when phone dies it starts to force close again btw im on stock squid

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
mine had a update i think about a month ago if im correct and still havnt had any.....if your on a stock ROM then why are you asking in Squids ROM section might I ask?

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
any fix on that handcent force close issue????
If you installed using my script it wont work unless you using root explorer go to system mount r/w and install.or just install from the market it will work fine.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Sorry man anyway glad you came upon a way to make it work properly.

flashjh

Reaction score
Swype

The first time I installed this ROM, swype was working fine. I changed numbers on the phone so it went through a full restart. I ended up having to SBF and reinstall. Now I can't get Swype to work. Any ideas on what could be wrong?

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I know you sbf and reinstalled but try doing a factory reset under privacy in the settings menu.....that usually fixes all my issues.

event121

Reaction score
is anyone else having issues with the Vvm.apk not downloading properly?

I'm having an issue with Vvm also, It will work if I switch to open core. I need to unsubscribe, uninstall, reinstall and subscribe, but you can get it to work. If you switch back to stagefright, you will probably have download problems as I have, and that's the way it is. It is no biggy for me, I just don't use it, saves $3.00 anyway. Stagefright is faster so Vvm becomes unimportant. Just my 2 cents.

FYI post

Bold text fixed VVM issue. dancedroid

and if anyone hasn't tried it yet - ADW EX Launcher is AMAZING. No more text below my widgets :) I don't use a scrollable dock, but that seems to be the only complaint from others. Remember that the Market now has a 15 min refund window if you purchase to try it. Although I don't think you'll be disappointed fwiw.

Reaction score
So iff lpp has a scrollable dock and can remove text from icons then why is adw the better for you? Honestly curious.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
The themes and the extras....u can expand the desktop, change window animations, . Some of the same for lp..but the themes are prob number one. That is for those who like themes.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I put a version of adw in my mashed up theme on page 44 try it out and if u like it send donations to adw.

And remember its not my theme, its just a mash up I put together for easy adding to this rom.

Last edited: