SQUIDLY 2.3.20 ROM here it is same theme as 2.0 but new base official

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Thank you!, and about those black blur widgets..... i found them on a Dx theme site...But its for the dx not d2. any suggestion?

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I just took a look install the framework-res.apk from black glass again and you should be fine put it on your sdcard and from terminal type su,sys -rw ,cp /sdcard/framework-res.apk /system/framework, sys -ro,sync then it will freeze and reboot on its own please bootstrap before jic.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Why thank you I appreciate the support,also run the zipalign_apks script and type reboot when finished to increase performance.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
It will be tomorrow but i got you~ Keep up the good work. Im still loving the black market mash up u did

I posted pics of the mash up i got going on in my album~:icon_ banana:

JustJack1235

Reaction score
ps sorry for the random amount i sent last time.... Idk what i was on that night. i make it more of a rounded number this time :p

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I think i have tried just about everything to get metamorph to work but no luck.... all i want to do is keep the 928 theme, with the black blur and change my status bar. The directions seem simple enuf for metamorph but it AINT working