Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
This Rom is just getting better, internal control on Theams, Boot Animations, Kernals... Keep up the great work guys.

There in one issue that is related to Froyo. There is one Rom called Smoked Glass that has a fix for it. The issue is with the vibrate control being through the settings menu and not through the volume button on the side of the phone. Pre Froyo you could lower volume to vibrate then silent. After Froyo it goes straight to Silent or vibrate based on your settings. If you can figure out how to fix that you will have an alternative Rom that Google should adopt.

Thank you for the hard work.

PS.. I Installed the new market app 2.2.7 in black, fits perfectly with the Rom.

Last edited:

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This Rom is just getting better, internal control on Theams, Boot Animations, Kernals... Keep up the great work guys.

There in one issue that is related to Froyo. There is one Rom called Smoked Glass that has a fix for it. The issue is with the vibrate control being through the settings menu and not through the volume button on the side of the phone. Pre Froyo you could lower volume to vibrate then silent. After Froyo it goes straight to Silent or vibrate based on your settings. If you can figure out how to fix that you will have an alternative Rom that Google should adopt.

Thank you for the hard work.

PS.. I Installed the new market app 2.2.7 in black, fits perfectly with the Rom.

That is something i really want as well and will be worked on for the second release for sure. And as for the market at this page we have to markets listed that were made transparent and the other inverted by me so check them out as well.
Sourcery ROM

They are only listed as experimental's cause there was the occasional force close but overall they are pretty stable and i myself use the transparent one

donerico

Reaction score
A feature that is pretty indispensable for me is settings for color LED notifications, any chance of this being implemented?

bdub33

Reaction score
Looking good fellas!!! I'm in love with the screen transitions. Was wondering though, will you put in the ability to change status bar and clock color?? Or perhaps something different, perhaps instead of changing the color of the whole status bar, keeping it black and putting a changeable color outline around it instead?? Just a thought. Thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looking good fellas!!! I'm in love with the screen transitions. Was wondering though, will you put in the ability to change status bar and clock color?? Or perhaps something different, perhaps instead of changing the color of the whole status bar, keeping it black and putting a changeable color outline around it instead?? Just a thought. Thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

That is something we are looking into for next release and it is on my list of to dos hopefully some stuff like that for the next release

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
A feature that is pretty indispensable for me is settings for color LED notifications, any chance of this being implemented?

There are some apps on the market for that but we'll look into it as well

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Apps don't auto-reinstall.... and not all previously installed apps show on downloads... so far that's the only thing I see as an issue....

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
All my apps auto reinstalled.

This is the first rom since ud that has options I want and enjoy! Others put in options but no scripts then, and some are scripts and no rom menu. This is the rom ill be running now! My only thing is the alarm clock and not seeing the times. But I know you guys are working on that one. Great work guys!

P.S. - power control widget has green indicators, not blue. Even installed blue theme from menu options again. Not sure if you know or is suppose to be that way.
Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com

This is the first rom since ud that has options I want and enjoy! Others put in options but no scripts then, and some are scripts and no rom menu. This is the rom ill be running now! My only thing is the alarm clock and not seeing the times. But I know you guys are working on that one. Great work guys!

P.S. - power control widget has green indicators, not blue. Even installed blue theme from menu options again. Not sure if you know or is suppose to be that way.

We worked so hard to make sure everything worked and have theme options i think we forgot some parts of our own thme :) well get it fixed up and throw it in sourcery blue theme here in the next couple days.
Thanks again fro all the great support all. you made my Christmas! Best present, oh except for this programing for android book :)

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

We worked so hard to make sure everything worked and have theme options i think we forgot some parts of our own thme :) well get it fixed up and throw it in sourcery blue theme here in the next couple days.
Thanks again fro all the great support all. you made my Christmas! Best present, oh except for this programing for android book :)

glad to hear, never know if a dev knows or not so i always toss it out there for them. you guys did some awesome work, maybe i should read that book and the java book i got next to me sometime ;)

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Been testing this ROM only with WiFi, so may need to try 3G tomorrow to see if it allows the auto reinstall of all my apps.... it does list all of the purchased ones, but doesn't auto install any of those neither...

Will try with 3G tomorrow nite...cheers.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
that might be it than

I know if i try to change to wifi on several differnt roms before the first sync completes it causes it to stop sometimes it will pick back up with a reboot (with wifi activiated on bootup)

eljefeo

Reaction score
Hey there guys, i just dont know what the heck to say, amazing job, at first i thought it was cheesy with the transparent everything, and it was horrible to read any text against my background, but a few minutes of tweaking and this thing is great !!!!!!!

very amazing job on literally creating something that not only runs SUPER SMOOTH , but also has implementation that i have not seen before, great job again !!!!

ONE THING !!!!!!!! - EVERYTHING GOT WORKING TIP TOP AS FAR AS FUNCTIONALITY EXCEPT MY MARKET !?!

i looked around first to see if i was the only one and i didnt see anyone with my problem, but since the flash, market literally just opens to white screen and exits immediately, does not say force close or anything, just exits immediately, i actually wiped and reflashed the rom with the same results, if you can think of anything that would be amazing guys,

Keep up the amazing work and you guys are going places !

Status
Not open for further replies.