Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
boot_00153.jpg

Sourcery ROM Website

The Magic Continues!!! 2.0
As always for support please come to IRC freenode #soucery​

Known issues)
1) & 2) ----when launching romupdate and push through settings they launch but when you back out magic happening continues to be running just exit settings. we are working on this fix but its not something we wanted to hold a release up for. There are no updates available at release but open it up and choose menu and configure, if you want updates checked more frequently than at boot up.
and push so you can receive announcements. than after market refreshes restart.

3) backup in the rom seems to be ify. you can check to see if it backed up by checking the backup folder on your sdcard. but we are working on this and will have an update out when we have it it consistently working.

Unknown issues: :)--the clock and phone log squishing still appears to be a problem with background images. we were unable to fix so instead we gave you the option to remove background images. not only that but now you can use your own image as your background :) go to magic commands to do this. will reboot You can also have a some what custom image and have the alarm clock and phone backgrounds by putting an image of a color choice of yours as a 1X1 pixel image in the /sdcard/sourcery/background/background_dark.jpg path. For instance a red 1x1 pixel image placed there and installed you will have all read backgrounds and working alarm clock and phone log.

SUGGESTION: We suggest you reboot after your market is synced. 1st bootup we have seen this on other roms as well but performance after first boot is laggy until 1st reboot at times.

Many new settings added. but once you find the Sourcery wizardry for themes and kernels and such that is set up the same as before .

New features easy finds.
location and security
many informative changes to settings
Sourcery magic new section tweaks & push added.
magic commands(backgrounds)

As always more info in change log on rom and at Sourceryrom.com

Sourcery 2.0 built from latest source 2.2.2 FRG83G

Sourcery 2.0 is mainly Stock at boot up as requested but of course with 15 themes at launch and in the rom for easy access its not a problem for those of us that dont like stock :) There is no theme to revert back to stock so if you want to go back youll have to reinstall the app. And we suggest you nandroid so that if you chnage a kernel and dont like it its easy to revert the kenel back from your nandroid.

New sections and additional alternate apps. ------
new experimental apps. these may not always be available they are there so we can give you easy access to new things as they come along.
current line up
exp1) has a music app
exp2) has a mms app
exp3) newer transparent market.

These are mainly place holder except for exp 1 but might be fun :)
If you come across an awesome new experimental app(with permissions or open source)
message us so we can share with the other users. giving you credit of course :)

with 15 themes in the rom there are many contacts,mms,browsers etc. let us know your favorites and well place them in the alt apps for you so if you use a different theme you can still use your favorite app.

TITANIUM BACKUP: I suggest this not be used (mybackup pro i recommend)
we're not the only rom with problems with the program.
Actingrezy is awesome and helped us when we asked without a cryptic its in the source answer. We appreciate his help and him as a person.
if you want or need to use this program. Girluvsdroid has made a great write up on this link below.
Project Elite

We have some great new things for you and hope you enjoy them.

The market in stock rom is old market tried and true. To in sure your market apps are restored. the themes have updated markets. the browser has a bookmark set for both sourceryrom.com and for the new web based market. If you have any problem getting the web based market to work look at this link.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/122595-problem-solved-new-market-account-issues.html

Change log in the rom and at
Sourcery Change Log

Dont forget first bootup and 1st time you go into Sourcery magic settings take longer than normal.

Full wipe data and cache required for support.

Install both Sourceryrom 2.0
& Sourceryrom Gapps 2.0

Also want to mention that usb debugging must be on or magic happening may sit for ever with nothing happening

Download available at
Sourceryrom.com
rommanger

This is a 2 install release (you must install gapps 2.0 after rom for full functionality)
(preferred method is 1) backup 2)wipe data/cache 3)install rom 4)install gapps 5)reboot into Sourcery!

and at these links

Since I know none of you actually read the change log cause lets be honest it's long i put together a short read me which answers all the questions that have come up a lot.
READ ME

Sourcery 2.0
imgphppn.png

Sourcery Gapps 2.0
imgphp1.png

Last edited:

TMYINC

Reaction score
Is the download on Rom Manager automatically set up to download gapps too? Also wondering which music app is the experimental one. I have a few music apps that I have been trying out so that's why I am wondering. Thanks for the release!

listenman20

Reaction score
Is the download on Rom Manager automatically set up to download gapps too? Also wondering which music app is the experimental one. I have a few music apps that I have been trying out so that's why I am wondering. Thanks for the release!

yes ROM Manager will d/l both the ROM and Gapps for your convenience.

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Is yanks fire theme one of the choices? I would install for that theme

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

RedRumy3

Reaction score
Trying this now :) will report back when everything is installed etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.