Sourcery 2.2 - Full Version

jrracinfan

Reaction score
Nah I don't have a Gnex :( so nothing special for that (feel free to get me one though :p) just writing cool apps as is tradition next two apps are nearing completion but they're nothing like boot manager after they're out we have a third idea which in my opinion might just top bootanager if we can pull it off its a non root app and should be pretty damn cool

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

LOL

I'm still rockin' the OG. PM me if you wouldn't mind once you get them built and sourced. I don't visit the site as much as I used to.

Durandgir

Reaction score
I'm thinking of going back to this rom, i've had some bad luck with this, the last time I used it it worked great for like a week then it started running really hot and the battery drained in 2 hours, it was weird and it never occured to me it could be a kernal problem. and I have a question if I flash this will I keep getting bugged to upgrade to the newest update? i'm on stock froyo with root right now and that update message is driving me nuts

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I'm thinking of going back to this rom, i've had some bad luck with this, the last time I used it it worked great for like a week then it started running really hot and the battery drained in 2 hours, it was weird and it never occured to me it could be a kernal problem. and I have a question if I flash this will I keep getting bugged to upgrade to the newest update? i'm on stock froyo with root right now and that update message is driving me nuts

Definitely give it a run and post for any issues, it does sound like a Kernel issue so try several and find the right one for your phone, initially the rom comes with a stock Froyo kernel so try it first it should work ok.. Link in my sig to the final build.

Durandgir

Reaction score
is it normal to have such a low amount of memory left and a lot of lag and when I mean a lot of lag I mean it felt like my lag had lag

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
is it normal to have such a low amount of memory left and a lot of lag and when I mean a lot of lag I mean it felt like my lag had lag

No, not at all, first make sure ADW is locked into memory, you have the option to do that through ADW settings, second double check what you have running in the background and if there is anything you don't need just remove it.

jrracinfan

Reaction score
I'm back! Getting sick of having to reflash gingerbread roms just to get it feeling fresh again.

jrracinfan

Reaction score
@Chizzelle

Happen to have any links to some Metamorph transition animations? Would be greatly appreciated.

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I don't have any links although in Sourcery settings you have several choices for transition animations with the auto flash feature. Otherwise try shooting a PM to Gflam and he might have an idea where to locate those.

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Anyone who enjoyed (and still enjoy) Sourcery on their OG and moved on or is planning on moving to the Galaxy Nexus, please join us to enjoy the magic on your new phone at the all new Galaxy Nexus Sourcery Section DancingNexusdancedroid

darkmatter

Reaction score
Seriously? Bleh, I'm with my D3 now. One can hope!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

jrracinfan

Reaction score
Whoa! That's huge! I'm definitely getting Gnex now. Thanks for the news Chizzelle.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just set up the section on our init 2 winit forum too no link not trying to get in trouble here as I love this forum :) google and you'll find it should be getting a section here today as well and then me and conap will be writing a killer toolbox for sourcery as well as a cool app we're just about done. We'll be helping with source as well magic will be way better than ever you guys with the gnex are in for a treat :)

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz