Sourcery V1.0 Release Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
DuDE!!! This is a front page type ROM! All the features you can handle, theme and kernel switching build in, smooth, fast just awesome. You guys have brought the Droid back to to the top spot in my book. I love the widgets included, colorized widget for Facebook and twitter are incredible. If gingerbread wasn't being worked on I would say hands down, this is the be all end all of Droid ROMs!!!!!!! No issues yet either, great work building and testing this greatness.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
The Bar for Droid Roms has been raised to where other developers must rethink their approach or stay behind. Comparing to what is out there this really is MAGIC.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
DuDE!!! This is a front page type ROM! All the features you can handle, theme and kernel switching build in, smooth, fast just awesome. You guys have brought the Droid back to to the top spot in my book. I love the widgets included, colorized widget for Facebook and twitter are incredible. If gingerbread wasn't being worked on I would say hands down, this is the be all end all of Droid ROMs!!!!!!! No issues yet either, great work building and testing this greatness.

Dont worry gingerbread will cme if it becomes 100% funtional. maybe i can put out a bronken version of sourcery called the court Jester :)

Last edited:

ballmore

Reaction score
I love the widgets included, colorized widget for Facebook and twitter are incredible.

Dont worry gingerbread will cme if it becomes 100% funtional. maybe i can put out a bronken version of sourcery called the court Jester :)

First of all, Eagle that is funny (court jester).

Second, *22899, have you checked out the contacts widget? It's scrollable!!!! :icon_eek:
Right now it's my favorite Sourcery widget.

scottsdca

Reaction score
I love this rom more and more...
One request though- is there a way to include national and international settings as well as home/automatic/affiliated networks, like on UD 2.4 or CM? That would be awesome for me working next to the border. Thanks...

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Any chance of a cleaner/more stock looking theme? I love everything about this rom except all the themes are a bit cartoony for me. A stock gingerbread theme would be amazing

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

ballmore

Reaction score
Any chance of a cleaner/more stock looking theme? I love everything about this rom except all the themes are a bit cartoony for me. A stock gingerbread theme would be amazing

A lot more themes are on the way Mkjellgren!!!! While not exactly making a stock rom Jatx2wne and I are working on a few themes that are clean and classy. Also Davidjr is porting some of his themes. I'm not exactly sure what the other themers have in store but I'm sure that they are not all going to be "cartoony."

snowbunny

Reaction score

Droid is cool i want gingerbread as well but need to learn to how to load roms first any help?

Last edited:

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

The christmas theme will be replaced soon and we were most likely going to replace it with a gingerbread theme so you maybe getting that soon.

Snowbunny i would look around the forums first through search and if you need help send me a private message.

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Perfect. I'm making due with a gingerbread icon pack for adw at the moment but what I really want is a clean, black, easy to read notification bar with the stock wifi/gps/3g icons and little to no branding of any kind.

Aside from that minor complaint I absolutely love this rom. The transition animations are unprecidented and everything seems silky smooth at this point

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
WOW
only running 5 minutes but...
WOW

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Hey guys I was planning on flashing this over my current miui but when I attempted to I got my boot image then instead of a boot animation.just a black screen for a good five.minutes then I battery pulled and restored my backup should I have wiped

°^°

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys I was planning on flashing this over my current miui but when I attempted to I got my boot image then instead of a boot animation.just a black screen for a good five.minutes then I battery pulled and restored my backup should I have wiped

°^°

Yes you must wipe especially when coming from another rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.